Rate the signature and the avatar above!

DeletedUser

7/10 - Love the idea but not the show - would have rated higher if i knew what it was
8/10 Very pretty looking - again not sure what it is from though :p

Mobile Suit Gundam 00

5/10 cool looking but unoriginal
6/10 same as previous but has a hand drawn look to it. If drawn props to whoever drew it.

DeletedUser89005

AV = 5/10 not much thought put into it, and kinda bland..
SIG = 8/10 i like.. not too crowded and easy on the eye...

DeletedUser

6/10 Change ittttttt
9/10 Love the eye, but too much black on the right side. :p

DeletedUser

Why should I change avatar, when it matches name? o_O

And yeah, well, what would you do instead there? :D

Avatar: 8/10 - Your head is like, coming out of a clack hole o.o hahaha xD
Sig: 10/0

DeletedUser87372

AV: 6/10 - Clean and has the same letters as the sig, but I am not keen on the Anime phase that a lot of people in here are in.
Sig: 8/10 - I prefer this sig to many graphical ones. It is as a Sig probably should be. That said, a bit too boring to get a 9 or 10.

DeletedUser

4/10 because I dont like real photos
6/10 its ok. Took off points for spoiler and some hard to read words (and yeah, I know mines in spoiler too, working one one for someone, then making myself a new one)

DeletedUser79621

7/10 - It's nice, but you've had it for AGES!
6/10 - Doesn't look like much has been done to it other than creating a background. But isn't bad =]

DeletedUser

7/10 - It's nice, but you've had it for AGES!
6/10 - Doesn't look like much has been done to it other than creating a background. But isn't bad =]

My av doesnt ever change. Ive had it for 4 years now :)

3/10 eh, far too plain
5/10 doesnt appear to go good together.

DeletedUser87372

I am interested to know what people think of my new Sig, I thought I would take a step in a different direction from most.

As for Ankaar:

AV - 8/10 I like it
Sig - 4/10 I don't. It is clean and to the point, but doesn't tell me anything about you aside from a name, and I am not fond of the 1980's shopping mall glamour photography softness of the image ;)

DeletedUser

I am interested to know what people think of my new Sig, I thought I would take a step in a different direction from most.

As for Ankaar:

AV - 8/10 I like it
Sig - 4/10 I don't. It is clean and to the point, but doesn't tell me anything about you aside from a name, and I am not fond of the 1980's shopping mall glamour photography softness of the image ;)

You dont have a sig displayed, and I already rated your av on last page
Id add other things, but fact of the matter is Im changing tribes and accounts and worlds so often now that Id have to change sigs all the time. As for the softness, it appealed to me when I made it, but as of late, that appeal is going away.

EDIT: sig shows now, and I give it an 7/10. A little something extra, rather than the normal tw sig thing.