Rate the signature and the avatar above!

DeletedUser

Make Get a new siggy pl0x..:icon_smile:

Siggy:
2/10 Boring..:icon_rolleyes:

You were the one who made my siggy pl0x?

Siggy: 8/10

Avvy 0/10 - You dont have one :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Celebreus:
Siggy: 9/10 Whats the squirrel called? I forget his name.....
Avatar: 8/10 Carebears = :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Celebreus:
Siggy: 9/10 Whats the squirrel called? I forget his name.....
Avatar: 8/10 Carebears = :icon_cool:

Siggy: 5/10 The render doesn't blend in with the background, and a bit plain..:icon_redface:

Avvy: 6/10 Blah..:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Im trying to get someone to tell me what they mean by it doesnt blend in... am i supposed to soften up the edges on his sword or what? -DA- thinks its good but... apparently nobody else does :icon_sad:
Anywho:
Signature: 8/10 Can barely see your name. a little plain
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

he means u gotta get a render and the backround to sort of blend in as they are similar not completely dif

5/10 for both

DeletedUser60981

Brain deaded, what you should do is play around with the properties of the image. Use different brushes, and maybe add some light-ray or smoke effects to it. Look at the panda in my sig. I shadowed the top right corner of it, which made it look like it was "behind" the dude's face. Then I changed the opacity, and some image properties, and voila, it blends (or so I've been told... Hope that helped :?)

Theman, you need a new avvy, and your sig looks wishy washy when I look at it carefully... You know what I mean? :/

Still, I think it's quite cool, 8/10.
Avvy: 6.5/10

DeletedUser71940

Abit too much space in the middle Random, nothing going on behind the text etc, Textwise I think it should be abit smaller and somewhere off in a corner or at the bottom.

DeletedUser

More than 50% of the signature is pure black, maybe do something about that background?

Even just something simple like this;

i2q5o3.jpg

Also the 700x80 is way to big in my opinion, 550x80 is big enough :icon_wink: