Rate the top 10 players

the-cookie

What is wrong with people the world has been open for less the 8 hours top 10 really doesnt matter!!!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why on earth are we making rate the player stuff when the worlds been open for a hole day.

DeletedUser51929

Madmarauder tastes kinda like a cabbage made entirely of cheese *Nibbles*

I rate the top 10 to be the best players in thus world as of now untill tomorow.

DeletedUser

Madmarauder tastes kinda like a cabbage made entirely of cheese *Nibbles*

I rate the top 10 to be the best players in thus world as of now untill tomorow.

Except 1.

Madmarauder (Who you appear to be eating) is going to be teh 1337est ever!

Elmo, why you not now? You no likey me? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser51929

you still in top 10 :O you cant be if i'm eating you silly ^_^ *Nibbles*

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ony7-OMG!!!Super noob!!! Nah just kidding he's a great player and I get guy to talk to :).(TSL) 9/10
snetwoods-Only person close to ony in size lol.(Skill?) 9/10
Sorin0909-Just worked his or her way up the rankings and slowly but surely is now ranked third. I see Sorin being the future top player of World 46(TSL) 10/10
Hilow 2-Dominates the northwest of World 46. Another creditable member to the success of TSL.(TSL) 8.5/10
-=Mephisto=--Wins the best name award? I think so! Old school Diablo right there. Great player, even more delightful to talk to.(Skill?) 9.5/10
opteron180-One of two dukes. He has show his resilience on the battlefield as a warrior and in his tribe as a leader.(TSL) 10/10
xdarkskyx-Dominates his K and seems like a reliable tribemate.(Skill?) 7/10
Sylbestros-GR-The horde himself! The only known vaccine for the plague known as "cimmarian and firey syndrome".(Skill?) 9/10
open mind-The second leader of TSL, he is equally skilled if not, better than his counterpart.(TSL) 10/10
fireyflame-As much as this world hates him, he is great, if not the best multi-tasker I've seen yet. Who else in world 46 can run 8 accounts at a time with minimal loses even gains at times.(ANARKY) 9.5/10

DeletedUser34483

opteron180-One of two dukes. He has show his resilience on the battlefield as a warrior and in his tribe as a leader.(TSL) 10/10

open mind-The second leader of TSL, he is equally skilled if not, better than his counterpart.(TSL) 10/10

You kinda got it wrong... Boss open mind is the big boss, boss opty is his pet cat :lol:

DeletedUser

ony7-OMG!!!Super noob!!! Nah just kidding he's a great player and I get guy to talk to :).(TSL) 9/10
snetwoods-Only person close to ony in size lol.(Skill?) 9/10
Sorin0909-Just worked his or her way up the rankings and slowly but surely is now ranked third. I see Sorin being the future top player of World 46(TSL) 10/10
Hilow 2-Dominates the northwest of World 46. Another creditable member to the success of TSL.(TSL) 8.5/10
-=Mephisto=--Wins the best name award? I think so! Old school Diablo right there. Great player, even more delightful to talk to.(Skill?) 9.5/10
xdarkskyx-Dominates his K and seems like a reliable tribemate.(Skill?) 7/10
Sylbestros-GR-The horde himself! The only known vaccine for the plague known as "cimmarian and firey syndrome".(Skill?) 9/10
fireyflame-As much as this world hates him, he is great, if not the best multi-tasker I've seen yet. Who else in world 46 can run 8 accounts at a time with minimal loses even gains at times.(ANARKY) 9.5/10

i liked that part ...open mind the second duke =)) Muhaaa ..
yeah i am not an duke MAN, just an baron..... an sweet one of course ^^..
Distro the next time you will need help , you will have to speak in my native cat language ^^

DeletedUser

Res did you play this world on your previous account? Did someone get rimmed?:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser89420

[

I don't think he ever took a villa off firey or cimm... we know for fact, he had some large acc friends in -BK- who donated their acc to him before leaving the game...he spied through them and after some time he took time to noble them slowly... and brag about being a threat to anarky... still now, as anarky northern front move in k16, he keeps nobling inactive -BK- acc... i am not bragging to be a "great" or "big" player as some people here point out.... i just someimes point out facts according to my view point..... out of his villas around 300 of them are gifted villas.... so i am sorry but the rest top 10 deserves more credit than him..... my hats off to the rest specially to Hillow(fastest ascent)..... and firey (as my duke and being a great player)