Rate the Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser121247

Basically rank the top tribes /10 based on factors such as roster ability, leadership etc...

Mine-

Obey 9
Escape 7.5
WET 7
Vape 8
SBAD 6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120518

Pretty sure we can lower that grade for SBAD at this point..

CrazyBrute

Images captured of SBAD members before OBEY attacks:
potd-ostrich_3259297k.jpg

And immediately after attacks start:
ostrich-in-motion-ftr.jpg

DeletedUser119759

Obey 9/10
Escape 8/10
WET 6/10
VAPE 8/10
SBAD 5/10
WLDD 5/10
SOAKED 6/10
DS 8/10
mehh!! 6/10
APEX 6/10

DeletedUser120518

I'm sorry to say that but no one can't stand against Obey.
They are a real team. Congratulations Obey!

Oh come on, you are already writing off Escape and Vape even though they have had no chance to prove their worth yet.
OBEY might have a stronger roster but we've seen tribes in the past with strong rosters fall as well, so no reason OBEY will certainly win this world.

I have to give credit where credit is due and props to OBEY for a successful first op on SBAD, let's see if SBAD can bounce back from this.

Side 1:
Tribes: OBEY
Side 2:
Tribes: SBAD, SNB2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 15
Difference: 56

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 6
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 539,055
Side 2: 102,350
Difference: 436,705

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 363,726
Side 2: 48,641
Difference: 315,085

chart

Edit: Those stats aren't even including the players that left or got kicked before they got rimmed which would add another 19 captures to the OBEY side.
Edit Edit: Those stats don't include the player that left or got kicked from SNB2 before they got rimmed which adds another 5 caps to the OBEY side.
So the grand total including these ones is 70 captures for OBEY and 6 for SNB.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121307

Given OBEY have legitimately lost about 8 villages this world and capped about 1000 I would say 10/10, the rest mostly irrelevant at this point in time.
and how many do you think has the balls to attack obey? and how many wars have you fought?
nah mate, obey aint as good as the stats say.

DeletedUser116033

1) OBEY - 8.5
2) Escape - 8
3)WET - 7
4)VAPE - 8
5)SBAD - 6

DeletedUser117534

I am still waiting for these promised interviews to be posted for our delight, they would be much more interesting than listening to finalbarrage's salt. Maybe if you have not left your tribe without a fight it would be more suitable for you to talk about war stats. You are in Escape now, are you the voice for your tribe on externals? Poor choice of words if you are.

DeletedUser121307

i didnt leave JEDI because of the war.. there were several factors, the war was barely one of them.
also, your tribe members has been talking smack since day 1, so dont get offended when someone talks back.

DeletedUser93439

i didnt leave JEDI because of the war.. there were several factors, the war was barely one of them.
also, your tribe members has been talking smack since day 1, so dont get offended when someone talks back.
I'd really like you to point out where we talk smack. As far as I've seen, we're usually provoked - a lot - yet remain quite civil.

DeletedUser120160

and how many do you think has the balls to attack obey? and how many wars have you fought?
nah mate, obey aint as good as the stats say.

What have the amount of wars I have fought got to do with anything I was saying? How many have you fought vs how many you have run from?

DeletedUser121307

How many have you fought vs how many you have run from?
you could just as well say that about every jedi member.. why am i the only getting shit for it? ive said time and time again, i didnt run because of the war...

What have the amount of wars I have fought got to do with anything I was saying?
you literally bragged about how few villages OBEY lost.