Rate the Top 5 Tribes

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
=Bit Cloud= Great read mate.

I honestly do not know how this world is going to turn up as there is so many big names not in OBEY.

If the rest of W96 started to look at the real threat they would see all this fighting is helping OBEY win. Tribes need to start working together to stop OBEYS Growth. They are a very strong tribe but are they really unbeatable ? I personally think no they just have not gone against a decent tribe yet (Not Bad Mouthing Obey). Going to be fun seeing how this world plays out and looking forward to Obey getting to K34.

Sam

DeletedUser115558

I honestly do not know how this world is going to turn up as there is so many big names not in OBEY.

If the rest of W96 started to look at the real threat they would see all this fighting is helping OBEY win. Tribes need to start working together to stop OBEYS Growth. They are a very strong tribe but are they really unbeatable ? I personally think no they just have not gone against a decent tribe yet (Not Bad Mouthing Obey). Going to be fun seeing how this world plays out and looking forward to Obey getting to K34.

Sam

Big names outside OBEY in this world are somehow helping OBEY or getting help from them. I see another OBEY within OBEY, who are helping friends outside OBEY and vice versa in different K against predator.

This is going to be interesting to see how Second OBEY reacts when personal interest/friends interest clashes with interest of OBEY.

darkmoogle

Big names outside OBEY in this world are somehow helping OBEY or getting help from them. I see another OBEY within OBEY, who are helping friends outside OBEY and vice versa in different K against predator.

This is going to be interesting to see how Second OBEY reacts when personal interest/friends interest clashes with interest of OBEY.

obvious analysis?

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would like to add to my first post that once Runes start it could change everything. What will the strategy be? Have tribes already discussed what their strategy will be? Will it be better to go on the offensive while others try to defend the runes? So many possibilities its why I joined this world just to see it.......that and because of all the friends on this world.

DeletedUser117803

@ universal thought

if you are actually as clueless as you seem to be, and if you actually want to learn, get in touch with some of us who can help you learn. legit.

Schizophrenic

Sam

Just wondering if you hop on an account in OBEY to call it your own?

I should actually go back through all the worlds you have randomly jumped on and document the backstabbing and the epic fails, you are he who has many PW's for accounts and none for emails, you should speak to martin Rejy wants the incoming account back for w100...

https://gyazo.com/672c2dbbe510c2513451b8c850cbafc5
@commado ming can you please remove your like from my post, having you associated with my claims some how seems to take away from their validity.

Last edited: