Rate this world

DeletedUser

On a 1-10 scale, how would you rate this world? I would rate it a 7. Things I dislike, 1) I don't like archers 2) No paladin weapons. Archers are too specialized, imo, and make you have to add the needless 200-800 MA (depending on your preference and whom you are attacking) to your nukes just in case someone has decided to go archer heavy. Plus, if you like the sword/spear defensive village build and decide you want archers too, you have one building triple tasked. I know a lot of people don't like the Paladin weapons but I do. The main reason is that it makes the Paladin much more relevant. I know the Paladin can speed up reinforcements, but, it has to be in the right village at all times. With the weapon system, the Paladin all of a sudden becomes a vital part of your defense or offense, depending on how you use him. The things I like, 1) I think the build/troop speed is a good mix. You can't become too powerful, too quickly but it isn't a daunting task to rebuild troops so it encourages players to attack. Also, point whores can thrive a little making more targets for the more hardcore players 2) NO CHURCH 3) This is just personal experience and nothing to do with the world settings, but, I am in the best tribe I have been in since I started playing and I like the tribal layout on the map right now. It is going to lead to a world war in the next few months and force someone to war with an ally. I am not going to predict who vs. who and I have no "inside info" on this, I am just looking at the map and judging off of that. If you do the same, you will see what I am talking about. I also think this world has some good, colorful players that make it more fun. What say you? What is your number rating on a 1-10 scale and what do you like/dislike?

DeletedUser

9/10

Reason being, theres a few strong tribes with low amounts of members (Powers and SCUM), top 2 being very similar in size, and 1 strong tribe using the world settings against other tribes (R.L.). Best world I have played so far.

Whereas many other worlds have families, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey guys, try to rate the world settings as well. I am trying to get those rated so the TW staff doesn't create stupid worlds, no offense TW :)

DeletedUser

Hey guys, try to rate the world settings as well. I am trying to get those rated so the TW staff doesn't create stupid worlds, no offense TW :)

They should keep doing what their doing, it gives players more choices in worlds.

DeletedUser

They should keep doing what their doing, it gives players more choices in worlds.
True, but, some stuff (like the church) are features no one likes. Just trying bring that to light and this makes for good conversation/debate. BTW, players please don't turn this into "My tribe is the best and that is why I like this world." No one cares what tribe you are in on this thread. If you like your tribe, fine, put that in as one of your reasons for liking the world. I just don't want this to turn into another debate about tribal dominance. We have enough of those, believe me. Just post your preferences and leave it at that. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Moved to the general section.

Edit: 1/10, you guys are nubcookies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8/10

dislikes: archer. pally w/out weapons. coins.

DeletedUser

9/10 My best world and second world, but a little too much hugging

DeletedUser

Hmm 7/10

500 member limit is too high.
A little slow.

However i like the people here and i believe it has the potential to liven up ALOT in months to come :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hmm 7/10

500 member limit is too high.
A little slow.

However i like the people here and i believe it has the potential to liven up ALOT in months to come :icon_biggrin:

agree with dj. nobody should be using the 500 members and it could be a bit faster.

paladin weapons were too confusing and made the world too difficult to account all those in there.

i hate churches as well. also too confusing.

if any mods are wondering from what i know the most popular favorite of worlds are: no church, 100 member limit, and a fast world :)

DeletedUser

8/10 - and whats wrong with hugs? :icon_surprised:
*glomps*
Someone should unite all the nubs in one tribe. 500 members.
Infracted for naivety.
500? That's all?
Also: 500 member limit? This is SPARTAAAA!!! (x1,666...)

And on topic:

• The 500 member limit is fine, in my opinion. If you force people into making tribes with member limit 60 or 40, it just has an opposite reaction.
    "Hmm, I'd want to invite him too. Let's make a sister tribe."
    "Well, might as well fill it up."
    "Oh, still some people I can invite. Well, now I'm at this point, I might as well make another tribe."
    "And why not ask if those tribes want to become branches?"
  • I like non-archer worlds more
  • Packets are so much more fun

DeletedUser75619

9/10

I like archers and all the units. The speed is good and competitive, also i hate the church its naff 500 tribe limit is good also as it stops family tribes, more tribes should push the limit as tribes with only 30 members will struggle later in the game (in my opinion only)

I dislike that the pallys dont have weapons, and the worlds K's aren't filling up quick enough with villages making it harder for the rim tribes.

i've never played packets, only ever coins so can't comment. also the rivalrys on this world are great...

DeletedUser

7/10.

i like the settings mostly. Only moral is a problem.

the level of competition is too low tho.