Rate this world

DeletedUser78095

Yeahh, sorry I kind of killed all the compation and nerd... We wont go there ^^

DeletedUser

i give this world a 5/10 rating

i say this cause there is very little going on until rally showed up, but still slow on the nobling on all sides.

Slow moving world

to many tribes just sitting around.

only a couple of tribes even trying to get close to the member limit ( nobody taking advantage of the 500 member limit ) i know rl and a couple others have like 300 members

at this point in the world there should be more members at the 2mill point mark

DeletedUser

i give this world a 5/10 rating

i say this cause there is very little going on until rally showed up, but still slow on the nobling on all sides.

Slow moving world

to many tribes just sitting around.

only a couple of tribes even trying to get close to the member limit ( nobody taking advantage of the 500 member limit ) i know rl and a couple others have like 300 members

at this point in the world there should be more members at the 2mill point mark

I would say that R.L. is the only tribe successfully taking advantage of the huge member limit.

DeletedUser

@ thread starter (kinda):

Archers are cool, there's nothing wrong with that setting - I enjoy it as much as 3-tech non archer worlds. PS. you don't need MA in nukes just because it's an archer world.

I have grown to hate paladins, all they do is allow turtles and noobs to support each other faster at the start of worlds. As for paladin weapons, the new catapult weapon is so imbalanced that it makes pally weapons a joke.

The world is a bit slow, I think a 1.3 speed world is about perfect for many. The 500 member limit is a bit over the top. If you need a high member capacity world, 200 should be more than enough.

One thing I would like to see is a 3-tech world that uses coins, simply because packets are generally the main setting that ruins 3-tech worlds. Throw in no moral or adjusted moral to give it less impact, and you have a near perfect world.

---

Rating the world itself: well, it's not a dead world yet, and so long as that remains true - it's going to be a fun ride.

DeletedUser

I rate this world 7/10

Im not much of an archer fan.I like the speed.Not to impressed with all the name calling and mega spam in the externals.(must admit I get draged into it aswell though)

DeletedUser

9/10.I like a 40 member limit like in world 28 as it creates more tribes which means more wars.Dont like bonus villages either.