Rate Ya Siggehs

DeletedUser

3/10 Too much detail on a small image, very hard to see.
0/10 It appears as an empty spoiler to me.

DeletedUser89560

8/10
9/10

I was testing it KS :p Can you help me? :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Errr I'll just rate KS.

9/10 av
1/10 sig (I'm not a fan of the anime art stuff..)

**You must click the link in order to appreciate my signature

DeletedUser

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate. YAR HAR FEEDLE DEE DEE, BEING A PIRATE IS ALL RIGHT TO BE DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE YOU ARE A PIRATE

Sig: Actual sig: 5/10 Simple.

Link 1: 8/10 :3
Link 2: 6/10

DeletedUser

2/10 You should trim that to have a transparent background.
1/10 That's the cartoon title image. You just stole it and made it your own. Zero effort or creativity involved.

DeletedUser

7/10
7/10 Never really dug the whole 'render popping out of the border' look thing. Roy Mustang is a badass though. :O

DeletedUser

6/10 Simple, yet effective. Good old Taurus.
3/10 I don't dig the style.

Comment on my own avvy: does anyone even know Trailer Park Boys, let alone The Green Bastard? I won't ever change my avvy, as I've had it for like, forever, even though I sometimes lament the tiny, near unreadable text (from parts unknown). When I first set that avvy, I had no knowledge of how to use graphical software.

DeletedUser

1/10 That's the cartoon title image. You just stole it and made it your own. Zero effort or creativity involved.

You realize he Google imaged that on purpose? That is his filler sig until he gets a new one, which he is requesting in a shop ATM. Quit hating on troy :|

1/10 I don't like it much at all :|
7/10

DeletedUser

2/10
4/10 (uh, I dont like spoilers, and it was weird since you have two sigs anyhow lol. Individually, I like them both - together, they dont go all that well)

DeletedUser

Signature: 8/10

I appreciate the simplicity of the signature, good contrast, and a good overall image to have as a background render. As you may have guessed, I'm usually one for a clean, contrasting nicely, crisp signature. Slightly ironic considering mine mainly isn't, but so be it :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

N/A
9/10 UKC always does good work :D

My sig is a rotator. There are three. You can rate all three or just rate the one that is shown and describe it so I know which one you're talking about

DeletedUser50771

6/10 The quality of the image isn't the best.
8/10 Interesting idea. Sig : the red backround with a tiger.