Rate your player

DeletedUser

damn people like to talk about me a lot :)

my tribe changing never had anything to do with TRUST.

actually i never backstabbed or spied or .... any tribe in my tw life.

I left SYN at my own. now i ask if you leave womble right now and make your own tribe that mean you are untrustable ? no i simply decided to go my own way :)
and an immature idiot kicked me out of Crash without saying a single word to his dukes becuz i been mean to his girl friend. how is that my problem.

Caglen has a point tho :) he said you have lack of action against womble on your own account and i agree with him. action comes when you have motivation. who really did something against Womble in my whole squad ? they never did anything but leaving their sits for me and go to holidays that never ends. Crazyhaze under sit. Dark T-rex hammered. whitey inactive , spanishphil inactive , garic rarely active/she is a noob btw, tolanis being rimmed , greywolf only claimed a bunch villages in noble planner and never sent an attack....

anybody else smart enough in my position would avoid attacking big active K44 K45 womblers too... at least i can use my O when the war comes to my villages. cause i knew when it begin all crash can provide is a miserable amount of D coming from 45450 hours far. that eventually come in no use.

when the so called best player of a tribe like farmercy avoid nobling in front lines or a person of my tribe council noble a huge barb cluster in middle of enemy tribe for an unknown retartd reason when whitey lose villages to FitToWin 100hours trains. i think how ridicules is getting this world serious i'm playing 3 other worlds and we are winning them all and i never heard my tribe mates be upset about Sarah lake of action.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last time i checked this was Rate your player so please dont derail i like this thread.

DeletedUser51929

Cleaned it up a little. Next time it gets dereailed I'll issue ouy warnings.

Repinski

Ouy warnings huh? Wonder what that is. :lol:

Reserved for next rating in a few minutes to an hour.

Edit: Rating time.

6/10 - 100. Just hanging in there I see. If your not top 120 by this point, there really is no hope of top 40 for you.
ODA: 2/10 - 18mil. You were front line for how long and ONLY 18mil?!
ODD: 8/10 - 28mil. Pretty respectable.
PPV: 8/10 - 9817. Slightly high IMO but not too bad.
Profile:
2/10 - Meh.
Awards: 4/10 - Very bland.
Tribe: 0/10 - One person tribe.

Total: 30/70

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Repenski--AKA IGN Nuketech

Points :- 7/10- 4,492,992-- get to 5 mill and we'll talk about giving you 8/10

PPV :- 10/10- 9,725-- thats where i like to see them at

ODA :- 23.(38,748,546 score)- 7.5/10, right behind, gives me motivation to send more nukes, LOL

ODD :- 26.(34,325,566 score) - 9/10, glad to see this being so high, lets have fun defending shall we

Awards: - 10/10, 1 defender of the day, but i nice one, one i believe puts you in the top 5

Profile :- 7/10, nice pic

Tribe :- WOMBLE - 10/10, the best tribe W48 has seen thus far in proof of action

68.5/80--not to shabby brother

DeletedUser

Ouy warnings huh? Wonder what that is. :lol:

Reserved for next rating in a few minutes to an hour.

Edit: Rating time.

6/10 - 100. Just hanging in there I see. If your not top 120 by this point, there really is no hope of top 40 for you.
ODA: 2/10 - 18mil. You were front line for how long and ONLY 18mil?!
ODD: 8/10 - 28mil. Pretty respectable.
PPV: 8/10 - 9817. Slightly high IMO but not too bad.
Profile:
2/10 - Meh.
Awards: 4/10 - Very bland.
Tribe: 0/10 - One person tribe.

Total: 30/70

i dont know what profile has do with skills of a player :lol: i could put a lot of stupid things there and make it interesting. but its empty and i like it that way :)

Repinski

It has nothing to do with player skill your right. That doesn't change the fact that your profile bored me though. :lol:

DeletedUser

It has nothing to do with player skill your right. That doesn't change the fact that your profile bored me though. :lol:

i dont know what profile has do with skills of a player :lol: i could put a lot of stupid things there and make it interesting. but its empty and i like it that way :)

If you want to post a reply to soemone rating you then rate the player, most simpler i am just giving yall a hard time, as i am waiting to be rated myself, so i will rate repinski again myself

Repenski--AKA IGN Nuketech

Points :- 7/10- 4,492,992-- get to 5 mill and we'll talk about giving you 8/10

PPV :- 10/10- 9,725-- thats where i like to see them at

ODA :- 23.(38,748,546 score)- 7.5/10, right behind, gives me motivation to send more nukes, LOL

ODD :- 26.(34,325,566 score) - 9/10, glad to see this being so high, lets have fun defending shall we

Awards: - 10/10, 1 defender of the day, but i nice one, one i believe puts you in the top 5

Profile :- 7/10, nice pic

Tribe :- WOMBLE - 10/10, the best tribe W48 has seen thus far in proof of action

68.5/80--not to shabby brother

now lets rate, lol

DeletedUser

i think your are dodgy ?

Rank :- 7/10-54 -- good. i seen your map a very good clustered account.

ODA :- 20.(39,91 Mio.)- 7/10, good for an account on front line.

ODD :- 8.(61,79 Mio.) - 10/10, you have a high ODD with very few villages lost to Crash. epic. i give you the full rank here.

Awards: - 6/10, no plunderer or looter ? why :) you could give a 8 with them.

Profile :- 5/10,

Tribe :- WOMBLE - 8/10, womble is good.

50/70-- beyond average player.

DeletedUser93993

XPEHb
Rank: 102.. well not high enough. should have reached top 80 by now. 6/10

PPV: 9817. i see u got some strange builds. try to stick to a particular build. 7/10

ODA: 112. (18,276,939 score)! pretty bad for a front line account. dsnt matter if u were sitting hundreds of crash players and sniping Womble trains. just 18 mill is not good. 5/10

ODD: 34. (28,477,646 score)! respectable ODD. so 8/10

Profile: ha ha.your profile dsnt say anything. but i like the COA .7/10

Tribe: Cream. one man tribe lol. 1/10

40/70..

DeletedUser97329

Ataguas5
Alright man, here is my gift to you :p I know you don't want to be rated by me :)

Rank: 42.. doing good here, make it a goal to get to top 20, front page ;) 8/10
ODA: 17. very nice again, but need to improve it a little more, you are a better player than 17 ....8/10
ODD: 20. can't do much here 8/10
Profile: 5/10
Tribe: The Wombles, certainly the best tribe around. 10/10

47/60.. overall impressive performance, but I think you should do better, you are one of the few very stubborn players ;)

DeletedUser

He's not stubborn (let's attack Indi!!), "Don't worry, his turn is coming", I know, but I think it would be good for the are (let's attack Indi!!!)....

Hey what's up guys (let's attack Indi!!)....

He must have made an impression on you Atag :p

Happy New Year,

Kanuk

hallzyjake

ODA: 36. very nice again, but need to improve it a little more, you are a Womble, should be a little higher ;) ....8/10
ODD: 16. High ODD for not being completely on the frontline 8/10
Profile: 9/10--would have given ya a 10 but im not in it :D
Tribe: The Wombles, certainly the best tribe around. 10/10

49/60= 82%

You are a B student :D

DeletedUser

Anyway, back to rating hallzyjake:

Rank (82)/Points (4.9 mils): well...not really good, but not really bad either. But at this stage of the game, its not so good. I'll give you a 6/10.
ODA (rank 8): very very impressive for a Ranked 82 player, as expected of a Wombler. Youve been quite busy with those nukes => 9/10
ODD (rank 77): it seems you dont get attacked that often...but the ODD rank is still floating around your actual Points/Rank, so thats not bad => 6/10
Profile: not quite impressive...seems dull, but at least you tried something new =>3/10
Tribe: i'd be bias but everyone who knows this world well would give at least an 8/10, im on the inside, so i do know a bit better => 9/10

Total: 33/50 => 66% => youre a D rank player

Note: i combined Rank and Points together...since those 2 only tells pretty much the same thing (your points are responsible for your rank).

DeletedUser

I have not done this in awhile so bare with me

silentknight2006

rank 25--close to the top 20, doing great being on the front line 9/10

Avg. Pts. per villa 10,281--a bit high for a front liner, but me htinks it is for higher VHQ, IDK, but if it is, get up with me i have troop builds for higher VHQ, lower IRON and lower points and more troop room 6/10

ODA RANK (rank 6) --very impressive 10/10

ODD RANK (rank 8)--very impressive as well, but i got you beat by 1 rank, LOL 10/10

Profile-made me laugh 9/10

Tribe--WOMBLEs, NUFF said 10/10

54/60--pretty good 90 average B student--points per villa killed you, but thats the only thing i can pick at brother

and incase you dont know, i am Dodgygeeza IG.

DeletedUser92142

Dodgygeeza -

rank 60 - Not bad considering which Pirana players your around. 6/10

ODA RANK (rank 24) - Not bad at all. 8/10

ODD RANK (rank 7) - No arguing that you were not liked for awhile lol - 10/10

Profile - Decent, little to much text on there if you ask me. 7/10

Tribe - Womble. I never had a problem with the tribe as a whole. 7/10

38/50 - Still, not bad at all.

Besides, your attacking me =D

Anyway, - Stepgib.

DeletedUser93993

sorry for interrupting. well every 1 has his own opinion. but if u r gonna rate womble 7 then how much will u rate PIRANA? lemme guess. maybe 2,or 3 a max. !!