Rate your Top 5 .. I guess tribes .. of all time in w19.

DeletedUser

I have been in world 19 sense the begining aswell and this is what it comes down to as far as rankings

1. XLR clearly the best tribe I learned more about the game in one week than i did over the 3 years i was with Virtus.
2. Brains i picke you over Asylum because your still they are not.
3. Asylum drattus only wanted to noble all virtus members but i still list them here as 3rd.
4. Virtus We did a pretty good job on alot of tribes to bad most would not listen and most have gone by the way side while in brains and are being internally nobled.
5. Candy i thought they had alot of great players and did a great job.
6. ALL*/Panda
7. great history from ~UWA~, ~EP~ then UNSF~STONED~Magyar~Bonded~signos

DeletedUser

1- UNSF
2- Bonded
3- Qiva
4- Nathanpotter
5- TW
6- all the rest

Come out guys.. stop hiding :D

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
1. Asylum
2. XLR
3. Candy
4. Brains
5. Stoned
6. Bush :)
7. Blitz(my k75 tribe before i joined bush)

DeletedUser50073

XLR won the world and they are a bad ass tribe no doubt - I'm glad I got to fight you guys, had I not, there is no way I'd have gotten the TW war experience and learned that much about war.
But i have to add that palehorse is the most dedicated player i've ever met in TW. Even at these odds she is not deleting and still puts up all the fight she can, never had a coplayer, and it is still the original account owner playing solo! You have to admire that.

DeletedUser91043

Yeah she has done better then most.

She has survived all our ops.Few players lasted those.She will more then likely be the last non XLR player left