Rate your Top 5 .. I guess tribes .. of all time in w19.

DeletedUser

1. Candy.
2. XLR

Always wished I spent more of my play time on this world. :(

DeletedUser

Yeah coming out of hibernation again. Gotta lurk my old worlds. :p

Muldie325

My sig :D

But not really.. we kinda failed hard. :S

I didn't stay on this world more than.. a week?

DeletedUser

1. XLR - you outlasted, outwitted and outplayed [so far]
2. Brains - come on guys... prove me wrong!
3. Virtus - I truly wish we could have continued with our original stars - miss ya all!
3. Asylum - yes, tied for 3... cos you were at number 1 for so long - that does count for something ;)
5. Candy - folded at a bad time.

Missing ya all - and wishing all the long haulers strength & improved team play... and those that havent tried it... learn some sniping skills please!
Am still pissed my account landed in XLR [shakes head to that sad event]

Cheers
Ness!

DeletedUser

wow .. hi ness ! :) Thanks for dropping in and contributing .... always welcome round these parts :)

DeletedUser52054

AD!- Going way back and way up north. These guys were a well put together crew. there leader though RipperJakk! was an inspiration. One of the greatest leaders i've ever had the pleasure to work. He whipped his tribe into a lean mean eating machine and he was a nice guy.

Thanks I loved AD! Ripper was a good leader. I kinda missed playing i spent a lot of time on this game.

bigboy7foru

i loved munching on your account as well ness :)

ok it has to be drattus cause he put asylum as #1 and no one does that (facepalm)

DeletedUser

hello guyz I guess I will just get to the point:

1. ASYLUM - duh voting my tribe to be number one is the usual thing. Lot of skilled, crazy and funny as hell people at the time I was their, dont know what happened after I quit, but still by far the best tribe on this world.

2. XLR - Epic tribe and players, I only had the pleasure of talking to a couple of them, Lover and Sly, great people and players.

3. Brains - Hard headed tribe that contained some good players, namely jkala and crusher.

4. Candy - I dont really know a lot about them other than they merged with XLR but heared that they are a good tribe.

5. VIRTUS - I guess was a good tribe, as I remember they fought and won against Candy (due to whatever reasons but they won nevertheless) which puts them in the top 5.

DeletedUser

1. XLR - you outlasted, outwitted and outplayed [so far]
2. Brains - come on guys... prove me wrong!
3. Virtus - I truly wish we could have continued with our original stars - miss ya all!
3. Asylum - yes, tied for 3... cos you were at number 1 for so long - that does count for something ;)
5. Candy - folded at a bad time.

Missing ya all - and wishing all the long haulers strength & improved team play... and those that havent tried it... learn some sniping skills please!
Am still pissed my account landed in XLR [shakes head to that sad event]

Cheers
Ness!

+1 as well

DeletedUser

1. XLR - greatest players [by far]
2. Brains - theyre there by some!!
3. SigNos - Pretty upsad.. cause seems no one remember them.. (they dominated the nort for a wile)..
4. Asylum - you were at number 1 for so long - that does count for something.
5. Candy - tho bad they suffer all that inactivity..

thanks DrS for these litle reminder..

I was bored and made my own map.

Tribes with 400.000 points average per player
world-19a.png

Last edited by a moderator: