Rated x and womabt73

DeletedUser

well they managed to get most my villas in the end. and they were decent players. i didnt even need to stack my villages as i had te troops need to just wipe out loads of attacks killed a few nobles, if you doubt they are skilled then judge for yourself and look who nonled my villages

from russia with love

Omg

Can some of you please check your spelling before you send your messages? It's killing me to have to try and read this stuff :icon_neutral:
tyvm

CoFfEe FTW :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

well they managed to get most my villas in the end. and they were decent players. i didnt even need to stack my villages as i had te troops need to just wipe out loads of attacks killed a few nobles, if you doubt they are skilled then judge for yourself and look who nonled my villages

were they elites?

drkmyrm

You didn't need to stack them as all you did was build def villages and become a turtle. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Guys we are losing focus - when are we going to seal this alliance and launch on our enemies

the time is right - they are weak, lets take them out quickly before they know what's going on

from russia with love

Now I'm not sure if I want to help my tribemates or attack them. :S

Sorry Rated x and Wombat but I'll have to grab the ODA while I can :p

drkmyrm

Guys we are losing focus - when are we going to seal this alliance and launch on our enemies

the time is right - they are weak, lets take them out quickly before they know what's going on

I've just got word that the following tribe will be joining this grand alliance.

Seuss
AKITA
~DP~
BPO
Lotus
ME
-RT-
[FURY]
DIK
UN

Lets show these guys who they're messing with!

DeletedUser

Hi am I sopose to be what I thought we had peace or shal I start again

Renegadefox

Seuss, AKITA, ~DP~, BPO, Lotus, ME, -RT-, [FURY], DIK, UN, JB4-Slayer, from russia with love, drkmyrm(require payment), Wombat
Versus
Wombat, Rated X.

Just with them tribes, it'd be just like [o], I feel for you Rated X and wombat best wishes :(

LOL

DeletedUser

Seuss, AKITA, ~DP~, BPO, Lotus, ME, -RT-, [FURY], DIK, UN, JB4-Slayer, from russia with love, drkmyrm(require payment), Wombat
Versus
Wombat, Rated X.

Just with them tribes, it'd be just like [o], I feel for you Rated X and wombat best wishes :(

LOL

I will be on wombats team. I shall make it fair.

DeletedUser

Word just dropped BONE][ will be joining the powerful elite alliance.

DeletedUser

Versus
Wombat, Rated X.

LOL

erm... aren't you forgetting someone?

Renegadefox

Who? :O

I wonder when first attacks shall land? This'll be entertaining for a few days, if it goes ahead. TheEclipse keep me updated on your road to victory please.

DeletedUser

I was bored when I first saw this, so mailed him. Forgot about it until now...

Silva08 on 02.02. at 02:09
Hi, I saw your message on the public forums, and I really want to help you take out [player]Wombat73[/player].

TheEclipse on 02.02. at 07:50
what problems do you have with him?

TheEclipse on 02.02. at 08:20
also he has created a tribe called [ally]Basher[/ally]

TheEclipse on 02.02. at 08:28
List of Allies
-RP-
C1
C2
arsenic rose
F.O.B

Silva08 on 03.02. at 01:59
Those are all fail tribes. I think we need a better one.

TheEclipse on 03.02. at 17:35
no problem what do you mean by a better one?

Silva08 on 04.02. at 02:21
One that is better.

TheEclipse on 04.02. at 16:46
but your still going to help or not?

Silva08 on 05.02. at 00:20
If you can get a really good tribe I will.

After that he stopped replying. :(

DeletedUser

to be honest we all kinda lost focus we had some bigger problems in our own tribe and now wombat is more a friend then he was before everythings pretty sorted now hes asking for an nap so were gonna give him one sorry to let you all down but its over its time for the tribe to grow not fight