RAW vs. Kiwi

DeletedUser

Now here is a question for you, will RAW and MILF fight it out? Or just simmer down for a few weeks? I know you say you will "remember" and get each other back, but will it be an all out war?

(Ps, frenzied frank is my alias not my IGN)

DeletedUser

Well i just cleared another member of raw....unless i get word from leadership to do otherwise.....

DeletedUser

FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok I think its obvious now that RAW have one, fair enough, so attention RAW members, lets show some class and not rub it in.

As for you Kiwi members that are still alive, you put up a good fight, I will admit that, but the better tribe one, I think thats fair to say.

Finally as for that comment asking if we would fight MILF, well, thats a maybe. If we ever declare it wont be for a long time I think, we are going to settle a little now and get nobles, when we are ready we will fight again.

So in conclusion, thanks for the good fight Kiwi, but K54 is ours.

DeletedUser

Hey you kiwi. guys :) you're now about 10 members?? LOL :) your best players ,hmmmmmmmm and Enthral Abyss just joined another tribe and ran like cowards,or you have another excuse for this too?? Even none of them is yet cleared,they ran and didn't fight with their *experienced* kiwi. tribe against *nooby* RAW :)

you're lost,kiwi can fly and carlito,if you think kiwi. is going to win this,you're extremely naive :)

Bye bye,especially to kiwi. because they are gone for real :)

You see what I mean,you guys seriously are not the brightest people I've seen one these foroums.

DeletedUser

Haha, This is so funny. This literally hilarious.

Not only do Kiwi. have a million excuses, they run to another tribe for refugee (most of them any ways) and their reason for that was to get in a bigger tribe. Haha. Thats funny when you called RAW a mass recruiting noob tribe. Who lost the war (skill) and who ran to a tribe to make it bigger (mass recruiting). Lets all play Tribal Hugs and merge. Haha. At least be man (or woman) enough to admit defeat and fight to the end. Not give excuses and run away from danger. Actually stand and fight. That's what separates the good from the bad tribes. Now Kiwi. will be remembered for the cowardice they just showed, not the bravery I know they had back in other worlds.

Enough with the excuses Kiwi. I'm done hearing them. At least stay in Kiwi. and fight it out.

A side note to MILF (TRYOUT). I really thought they were better than accepting refugees for the points. Guess RAW will have an easy time taking out them when the time comes. If they even last that long. I was approached at the start of the world by them offering an invite. They said they were good and that soon they would never reach over 40 members. They made the cuts, but them realized they dropped in points and ranked so mass recruited Kiwi. members to gain rank. Sad excuses for tribes now a days.

DeletedUser

Not only do Kiwi. have a million excuses, they run to another tribe for refugee (most of them any ways) and their reason for that was to get in a bigger tribe. Haha. Thats funny when you called RAW a mass recruiting noob tribe. Who lost the war (skill) and who ran to a tribe to make it bigger (mass recruiting). Lets all play Tribal Hugs and merge. Haha. At least be man (or woman) enough to admit defeat and fight to the end. Not give excuses and run away from danger. Actually stand and fight. That's what separates the good from the bad tribes. Now Kiwi. will be remembered for the cowardice they just showed, not the bravery I know they had back in other worlds.

Enough with the excuses Kiwi. I'm done hearing them. At least stay in Kiwi. and fight it out.

A side note to MILF (TRYOUT). I really thought they were better than accepting refugees for the points. Guess RAW will have an easy time taking out them when the time comes. If they even last that long. I was approached at the start of the world by them offering an invite. They said they were good and that soon they would never reach over 40 members. They made the cuts, but them realized they dropped in points and ranked so mass recruited Kiwi. members to gain rank. Sad excuses for tribes now a days.

Well someone obviously doesn't listen to their leader if he doesn't take this down soon

are not a few of us still fighting it out? different tribe yes but those of us who left in the merge did not run from Kiwi., tbh the majority of Kiwi. members let us down not the other way round

DeletedUser

Kiwi nubs will never accept they lost and have a bunch of excuses for losing

watever makes em happy

inactivity plagues every tribe u n00bs

DeletedUser22629

You see what I mean,you guys seriously are not the brightest people I've seen one these foroums.

:) when did i say i was the brightest ,actually if you would look back when i first posted in this topic i wrote that i don't have much experience even i am a w5 veteran so if i say something really wrong excuse me...but till now everything was OK in what i said,and TRUE..

but again,everything your mind and MinorDisaster's mind and the others can produce is offenses ,that's all you can,i understand..

and BTW,MinorDisaster,you learned today the word "idiot"?? you use it with so much enthusiasm like a child when he learns a new word a keep using it...

devil667

Blunt flaming does not make up for a good PnP, neither does excuses.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser17769

Thank you for making a lot of assertions about my tribe, they seem very educated. So you call gaining nine members a merge, and mass recruiting? We didnt take the majority of them. We did not change names, leadership or even privileges.

We sent that message in the beginning to everyone, the whole point of a TRYOUT was to mass recruit :icon_rolleyes:. So, 000 was formed by a couple tribes taking their best players and turning it into one tribe, that would be mass recruiting by the standards you just posted, Kiwi's nine members just stuck together and joined one tribe.

And as for the 40 member cap, things change, we were thinking of leaving 10 spots open for people who would like to still try-out. And now theres simply one slot left.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

First of all, I called it what your new members called it. Your new little refugees from Kiwi. called it a merge, so I did too. You might want to take time and unite your tribe on what you are going to call it then. :icon_wink:

I know the whole point of the first part, TRYOUT was to mass recruit and then kick the bad players or ones who didn't really want to be there. My point was in the mail that your duke sent me,

The tryouts are very simple. You join. And we watch you progress and keep track of a few elements that make up a good tribe member. We will be looking for 20 to 40 members. So as long as you make are around top forty... not in points... then you should be able to stay with us. otherwise... you may end up gettin cut from the squad ;) lol. Thats as much as ill explain for now. Further explanations can be found in the public forum or if you join then it will be explained in greater detail as i want to keep this as short as possible.

My entire point was, what happened to the 20-40 members? Your duke said the new tribe, MILF, would stick to 20-40 members, and then that never happened. He seemed nice though, so that's a good thing. MILF just doesn't live up to the expectations that was described in the mail. It was a soft lie, but still a lie. And an tribe that accepts refugees is not to favored in my opinion.

Well, I wish MILF good luck if they have to fight us. Otherwise, seeing as RAW have emerged victorious, I will try to stay off the forums. This post was mainly in response to MILF. There were a few good and brave kiwis in the bucket, but the sour ones will give the tribe a negative image to me.

DeletedUser17769

As I said, things change. We accepted 50. I never knew that once something was said it has to be followed until its invalid. As a Leader of MILF, I can decide what to do with the tribe, if I want 10 more members I will recruit 10 members, Its not like i just said "ok ur in" and didnt ask my members, if they wanted to go beyond 40.

Did he ever say what the future of the tribe had going? We were going to save spots for future players, just because he sent you that doesnt mean thats everything, and the law.

Last edited:

wolfthegreat

Dragon mind i suggest you stop posting your words are totally so incorrect... When i read it, i thought you had no brain when you talk about mass recruit and stuff. If you had look at things from the right perspective your words do not even make sense. Not like i do not respect you but i just lost some for you.

DeletedUser

First to enark. I'm not trying to tell you guys how to run your own tribe. No, I just thought I would bring up TRYOUT's original goal of reaching 20-40 members since it had to do with MILF accepting refugees. My only concern right now is of MILF accepting refugees. Get rid of them, and I'd say MILF would gain back my lost respect. Otherwise, congrats to Purple Panda, he seems good, and congrats at re-taking 2nd in our K. Not by honest means, but still congrats.

And to wolf. I guess I didn't really mean to say they were a mass recruiting tribe in general (I know they were at the start of the world, but that was for a reason, I never once meant to criticize them for invites under TRYOUT.) What I meant by saying they were mass recruiting was when they gained 10 members in a day. I'd comfortably say that is mass-recruiting. Whether they are a mass-recruiting tribe in general or if that is their policy, I don't know. But if you don't call gaining 10 members in a short time mass-recruiting, then you must call it a merge. But by whatever name you call it, personally, I don't think it makes a tribe look all too good.

So no harm intended to either Kiwi. or MILF. Just my personal thoughts.

DeletedUser17769

How would you know our goals first of all? You dont even know who I am or what affiliation I have with MILF. I founded it with The Purple Panda and other friends. I think I would know what we first wanted.

Mass recruiting is intentionally inviting as many people, no matter their skill level into your tribe, with no other standards to gain points. I did not go out, on my own, looking to recruit people. They came to me I gave them apps, reviewed each one and then accepted them. I did not allow to to join for points as you are implying, they mean nothing this early. So I should just kick them and invite two each day, then it wont be mass recruiting. And with the whole refugee thing; the war is over, get over it, its not like you can even contain them, you dont have nobles. A pre noble war was stupid to begin with. Yet you are dragging it out in some werid Vendetta.

Last edited:

wolfthegreat

Dragon mind check out -OT- in k73 that would give an idea what mass invite tribe is and i can tell you this the 5 -OT- members near me can get rim by me with me only losing minimal troops

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Must you draw more attention to yourselves RAW :icon_rolleyes:, who posts victory threads these days.....especially for a farm war

DeletedUser

Enark, you clearly need to talk with your tribe and have unity. First you say that there was no merge, yet Kiwi. members definitely called it a merge. Then you say that the war is ended, but Kiwi. members obviously want to drag more people in this fight to take cover, recoup, and attack back. Get your story straight please.

MILF must also be having low standards these days. They invite people who jump a sinking ship. What happens when your tribe goes to war with anyone, and they get attacked and jump ship? That doesn't seem like a good quality to me in a tribemate. I thought tribemates were supposed to stick by their tribe till the end? Fight on. I will wait for the day when those same Kiwi. members leave MILF because they get attacked.

DeletedUser

Enark, you clearly need to talk with your tribe and have unity. First you say that there was no merge, yet Kiwi. members definitely called it a merge. Then you say that the war is ended, but Kiwi. members obviously want to drag more people in this fight to take cover, recoup, and attack back. Get your story straight please.

RAW is still attacking me, should i just twiddle my thumbs and wait for the attacks to hit? Of course i will still hit back no matter what my tribes stance is because your tribe is attacking ours...

MILF must also be having low standards these days. They invite people who jump a sinking ship. What happens when your tribe goes to war with anyone, and they get attacked and jump ship? That doesn't seem like a good quality to me in a tribemate. I thought tribemates were supposed to stick by their tribe till the end? Fight on. I will wait for the day when those same Kiwi. members leave MILF because they get attacked.

Yeh u got us, we all moved to MILF in the hope that you would cease attacks :icon_rolleyes: