RAW vs. Kiwi

DeletedUser

lol we dnt need reports... look at the numbers of member kiwi now has... from 40 to 24

DeletedUser59335

Aint you meaning the other way around? from 40-24 is quite hard to imagen? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah right... ull suicide ur troops if u attack me... no kiwi player has even attacked me yet... are they scared of me? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol we dnt need reports... look at the numbers of member kiwi now has... from 40 to 24

This right here.

Amazing.

So,basicly what you are saying is,you can't manage to clear Kiwi. but you are yet winning because they lost members?

Am I correct?

I want a cookie!

yeah right... ull suicide ur troops if u attack me... no kiwi player has even attacked me yet... are they scared of me? :icon_rolleyes:

Ask yourself this: Have you ever attacked them?
Are you scared of them?
Are you scared to simply show reports of you "clearing" and "farming" them as you claim to do so?

RAW,your simply pathethic.

DeletedUser

1st quote: lol... if u have a spy u can see our reports that most of you guys are definately cleared

2nd quote: lol... if u really have a spy our your tribe(again) ive attacked most of the time Irishmetal

POWNED...

PS - carlito dn't talk if u have no proof

DeletedUser

1st quote: lol... if u have a spy u can see our reports that most of you guys are definately cleared

2nd quote: lol... if u really have a spy our your tribe(again) ive attacked most of the time Irishmetal

POWNED...

PS - carlito dn't talk if u have no proof

Needless to say,you changed the topic,as you and Gang always do.

I am not in Kiwi. have not been in Kiwi. for about 2 weeks now.

I have said it time and time again.

Dont change the topic when you are losing,learn who you are talking to before you say such things.

DeletedUser

well... you know u seem like to be a kiwi member since u are talking all about RAW members are noobs and Kiwi members are clearing RAW and stuff like that.. well sir i have to say you are talking like a homo

and thats y dnt talk if u have no proof

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets again not go with any insults here.

But I would like to comment on Kiwi.'s supposedly winning the war. Since we can't go by how many villages both tribes have nobled, lets go by OD. RAW's total OD is above 90k. Kiwi. is near 75k (added both before and after the disbanding).

Now what that means to me, is that RAW is both killing more of Kiwi. than Kiwi. of RAW, and that they are making smarter attacks. Both tribes have made clearings. Kiwi. has made some incredible backtimes, but RAW has cleared plenty of Kiwi. players as well, including their dukes.

Kiwi. has had a max of about 60 members, while RAW had a max of 70. Both hit the same top rank. This was definitely a fair fight. Fortunately for RAW, they are rising out on top.

So not only is RAW killing more Kiwi., RAW has dismantled Kiwi.'s moral, and thus remains in the lead of not only the K, but also the war. Please stop posting PnP for Kiwi. when there is obviously not too much good to post.

DeletedUser

As i said, i posted reports to motivate. Its obviously you are now larger than us and we need to think deeply on how to act in this war. If not only to the disbanding of the tribe, we'll not fall like this and maybe winning. Still, having low members in Kiwi. now, we are still doing strong hits to RAW. Yes, you are on the lead, but we're not too far away in the track. So, as i said, dont expect the birght future yet.

DeletedUser

well... you know u seem like to be a kiwi member since u are talking all about RAW members are noobs and Kiwi members are clearing RAW and stuff like that.. well sir i have to say you are talking like a homo

and thats y dnt talk if u have no proof

Because they actually show reports and don't talk without showing proof.

Lets again not go with any insults here.

But I would like to comment on Kiwi.'s supposedly winning the war. Since we can't go by how many villages both tribes have nobled, lets go by OD. RAW's total OD is above 90k. Kiwi. is near 75k (added both before and after the disbanding).

Now what that means to me, is that RAW is both killing more of Kiwi. than Kiwi. of RAW, and that they are making smarter attacks. Both tribes have made clearings. Kiwi. has made some incredible backtimes, but RAW has cleared plenty of Kiwi. players as well, including their dukes.

Kiwi. has had a max of about 60 members, while RAW had a max of 70. Both hit the same top rank. This was definitely a fair fight. Fortunately for RAW, they are rising out on top.

So not only is RAW killing more Kiwi., RAW has dismantled Kiwi.'s moral, and thus remains in the lead of not only the K, but also the war. Please stop posting PnP for Kiwi. when there is obviously not too much good to post.

First bold:What?Thats pretty funny.

If you actually knew how to play tribalwars,you would know that whena tribe disbands,even if they reform,they lose any and all OD,the members obiously don''t but the tribe does.

As you can see Kiwi. is up in the rankings once again even after the disbandation,and yet you claim you have more OD,they most likely do with and before the disbanding.

Second bold:I see Kiwi.'s moral pretty high at this moment,they seem to be happy with everything that is happening.

Leading the k? Thats funny,obiously,60 members > 24 members?.Rank 90 < Rank 6,Can't make it any clearer.

I made an offer to Gang,if he/she post some good reports of those "clearings" you all cry yourself to sleep at night,I will shut up.

Btw,if any Kiwi. member is in the need of a coplayer,let me know,I am seriously in the mood to get back to having some fun with RAW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Carlito, you lost a ton of respect for me. Saying you know the game and that I don't. If you know the game then you would know this little site called TW Stats. Haha, very detailed tribe history kinda shuts up your first argument about OD.

Moral high? Haha, that's funny as members leave your tribe by the day. Thats also why Kiwi. has only 20 members. Otherwise they would have 60 just like RAW does. Or are you telling me 40 people decided to quit this early? Why join a world if you quit before nobles? Maybe a bad start or losing too many troops has something to do with it:icon_wink:

Carlito, please wake up. Accept the fact that Kiwi. is losing. Don't give excuses. Just accept the fact and try again on another world.

DeletedUser

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/935f311914314b6f15f69c6a4e24b21c

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/55b6f72683abbafffe0516b8ff7b882c

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/7dbfc06f950fe31741b35fdedfb112a0

sorry thats it for now as the other reports from the attacks are either deleted or was posted using the TW-Report Converter... u happy now carlito? :icon_eek:

if u want i can post every single TW-converter reports in this forum so u will shut up and keep ur mouth shut cause ur not even a kiwi member and ur giving shit talks that u dnt even have a proof :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Kiwi.jpg

Just so you don't have to reply again, since I know you are going to try and complain again. So you see though, 23k + 52k = 75k. Don't worry though, eventually you'll improve in simple math.:icon_wink:

Obviously though, the picture is self explanatory. It shows the OD when Kiwi. disbanded at 23k. Then when they started back after one day they gained 9k OD. Then they ended today with 52k.

Don't worry though. I'll forgive you again for your mistake.

DeletedUser

He was complaining that Kiwi. actually has more OD than RAW. He claims that I didn't know that tribes lose OD when the disband. But as you can clearly see, I already calculated that in. RAW has killed more troops and lost less than Kiwi. has. That was my point. Carlito will just have to take the small ego blow that RAW are actually killing more troops than he thought.

DeletedUser

lol... thnx for the GREAT point u made dragon! :)

so carlito... u still wanna defend kiwi?