RAW vs. Kiwi

wolfthegreat

Dragon mind the loss is leadership in a tribe means a lot... Ah nvm you probably never play in a tribe that lose its leaders before i feel so sad for you. But that is probably the reason why kiwi members left to another tribe

Last edited:

DeletedUser17769

Enthrall answered that pretty well, but with the whole "fight till the death, never surrender, never leave your allies" cliche; their tribe became inactive, their leaders, gone, why continue in vain when the people you are fighting for (with) dont care, and arent even there. Thats not "jumping ship", Im suprised they even stayed down to 20 members, to me when your tribe becomes inactive, your leaders useless, they have jumped the ship on you.

DeletedUser

Whats funny is that despite the belief we are running to safety we are still antagonizing RAW, seems like if we wanted to give up we would have stopped attacking them. The pure and simple truth is that we left KIWI. do to being told the leadership was leaving, however as RAW will tell you we have not left the war and will continue as long as we receive attacks, maybe longer...

DeletedUser

Can i post again our RAW clearings WITHOUT the help of original MILF/TRYOUTS yet? :s

SO this continues...

RED BROODER

Good luck to Kiwi's:icon_biggrin: Hawk n IrishMetal do you remember me:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

IMO Raw is a good and strong tribe but they've stepped on to many toes in K54 and will have to fight multiple tribes.

DeletedUser

Ugh Im so confused about this whole Kiwi. thing. How serious can a war be this early? I was a Kiwi right in K54 with RAW, and Im just fine. But Kiwi seemed to just kinda fall apart o.0

DeletedUser

Ugh Im so confused about this whole Kiwi. thing. How serious can a war be this early? I was a Kiwi right in K54 with RAW, and Im just fine. But Kiwi seemed to just kinda fall apart o.0

Eddie <3

We miss you.

DeletedUser51390

funny thing is there are 3 of there top players right next to you aswell :lol:

but there combined total OD is under 1k :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Okay...so I've decided to take another look at this...

(this mail was sent from him to our tribe)
GangNing said:
Ok your tribe is either very stupid or very stupid. Your members are sending attack to my members and now even I have an 8 hour incoming. So its obvious this is coordinated and that you want a war, so at least the guts to declare it rather than trying to farm us without me knowing. You will regret this, I guarantee it.

Okay...you call us "very stupid or very stupid" yet you accuse us of
always seem[ing] to direct your insults on one person, hmm, pathetic?

The term for that my friend, is ad hominem. And whether you know it or not, you just did it yourself. That not only makes you a hypocrite but also (and I quote)"very stupid or very stupid". An insult without facts is a way to argue and get your point across, but in law that'll get you nowhere.

You also expect a declaration of war before attacks...yet you failed to do so yourself when dealing with Kiwi.

if you cant grow up and stop being so childish and ill mannered it will be YOUR problem. So talk civil or dont talk at all.

Are you not ill mannered?
hmm, pathetic?
just grow up and stop the petty crap.

You also seem to have a habit of generalizing an entire group of people...
a bunch of 5 year old kiwi/ex kiwi members.

You TRY to have a logical, reasonable and grandiose stance toward this topic, but the truth is, you fail horribly at doing so. To absolutely convince the community you are more mature than the other party, you have to keep yourself in check every time you write something. One little slip up(or in your case..5), and your cover is blown.

I could find more examples...but 12 pages is way too much to skim. I could end this with a FAIL picture, or a bland insult....but the line between me and you has to be drawn somewhere.