|RAW| VS. whoever and everyone attack reports.

DeletedUser37628

trying to discredit me and insulting my intelligence isn't canging anything .. I and others are laughing at this whole |RAW|crew because not only do you not know how to send an attack
but 99% of the comments made in here are quite frankly childish and below the old school TW standerds, the swearing and insulting remarks would have gotton you banned not just an infraction.. but I guess if you let children play and admin. then you get what you pay for!
any ways. More reports will be posted later.. oh and some will be from other tribes as well..

Laugh all you like, it won't keep you from getting rimmed :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol i really like this mark guy, he's got balls to talk here no matter what happens IG

DeletedUser

lol as if you made it. Well done lol
If you had a spy in our tribe i think you would find that none of the rebs are on out to do list. They dont even have there own forum. Your just something little to keep peeps entertained for a lil bit nothing more. So dont go on like this is a big thing cus its not

DeletedUser

I deleted some off-topic posts. If you're wondering where your post went, that was its faith. If you are unsure why it was suited for this thread, you can always PM me.
However, do not ask by posting in this thread (which would be off-topic again), as I'll ignore and delete your post.

Ill remarks about this post, or continuing of the personal discussion that went on here both can earn you infractions.

DeletedUser

You are just long
Just post them already so we can get rid of you

DeletedUser

IG attack reports will be posted tomorrow.

These should be DEFENSE reports... Not much happening on the ATTACK side of REBZ these days. Let alone the average life span of a REBZ village is roughly the same as the May Fly...

DeletedUser44759

it's gone rather quiet here...

so I thought I'd update folks on the state of our friends latest villages if anyone is interested, im the interest of fair play only you understand...that's if anyone can use the info...which I severely doubt.....

en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/9daf4c24389c12c675fa478b046c2d8e :icon_wink:
http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/7086d1907fdb45f6230b6c2804e77949 :lol:

Please remember this chap does have details of which villages caused this travesty and feel free to ask him for details.....

:cata::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I do believe a german word may be put into effect shortly by someone with the priviledges to do so that is verbotten to discuss due to the sensitive nature of that which they do....

I personally like his 42 point village... I may noble it just to say I had the luxury of owning it. But alas it is too far away.

DeletedUser44759

has this thread died a death now?
If so can we just close it?

DeletedUser44759

C'mon folks, roll up roll up....he must have plenty of reports now, just look at this....

http://en54.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=173228&screen=info_player&id=9056381

lol interesting, please dont let these guys bully you, do as you please ;-)

That should really have read "don't noble these guys farms", surely ?

Just to round this off, Mark hs also been kicked from his tribe, wonder if that was 'cos he wouldn't share all the juicy info?

Can we please draw a line under this anyway as he sems no longer to be communicating?

DeletedUser

Threads are only closed under exceptional circumstances (i.e. when it's necessary to actively stop people from posting), not on request.
If a thread is no longer relevant, people stop posting in it and it and it drops down the list of threads.

Disclaimer:
Do not reply to this post, as 1. it would be off-topic and 2. it would bump the thread yet again.
PM me instead.