raw

DeletedUser

information isn't going to help you beat us but nice try :)

DeletedUser74702

Through my research i have discovered that they are a tribe, they are rank 6, and they have 64 members.

I hope this helps.

DeletedUser98387

raw, we will beat you! mind it. You just dont have the guts to declare war on bigger tribes. And 23 days since war is on and there is not a single time our points and village number has slipped down

DeletedUser

Once they get done with their war against barbarian, they are going to merge with TBD. TBD likes to merge with complete noobs.

DeletedUser

A question mark generally indicates a question. If you aren't familiar with the English sentence structure, I recommend playing on a server where your language is the legally used language.

DeletedUser74702

First off, rhetorical questions end with question marks, however they are considered to be statements. So suck it easy. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

First off, rhetorical questions end with question marks, however they are considered to be statements. So suck it easy. :icon_cool:

But a rhetorical question is still a question. Otherwise it would be a rhetorical statement. So my answer still applies.

Lol, you can't be serious

No, look at their recent s00n merge. TBD is all about recruiting noobs that can only mop up innactives. I think you all have a good shot at getting in there if you keep up your current profile!

DeletedUser74702

But a rhetorical question is still a question. Otherwise it would be a rhetorical statement. So my answer still applies.

ques·tion
[kwes-chuhn]
–noun
a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.

Straight from dictionary.com

Therefore if you state a sentence without the goal of acquiring info, then it can't be considered a question. So once again, Sssssssssuck it easy.

And on topic...

There is no topic. This thread should be closed me thinks.

DeletedUser

Well, a rhetorical question is still a question. That's why they call it a rhetorical question, not a rhetorical statement. But, if you must nit pick, I'll quote your same source:

rhetorical question

— n
a question to which no answer is required: used esp for dramatic effect. An example is Who knows? (with the implication Nobody knows )

Therefore, while requiring no answer, it is still a question as per the definition, if you weren't smart enough to pick that up from it's name, because the implication is itself, in fact, an inferred answer.

DeletedUser

Someone is afraid to declare war on RAW?

If you aren't familiar with the English sentence structure, I recommend playing on a server where your language is the legally used language.

If you want to get all nazi grammar about things, I believe to make it a question it should have been:

"Is someone afraid to declare on raw?"

Someone is = beginning of a statement.
Is someone = beginning of a question.

UNLESS it was following up on a previous statement, which it wasn't directly, hence it didn't make sense.

Questions aren't only defined by the question mark at the end, as you said it's the entire sentence structure. If you are going to be a douche and a grammar nazi at least try and correct yours first. But I'm guessing you realized that, and were being hypocritical intentionally. You have a good sense of ironic humour.

DeletedUser

If you were paying attention, he went nazi on the grammar first, I only responded to his specific question, as you might be familiar (although probably not based on your grammar flame) flaming grammar is against the board rules.

DeletedUser

Your sense of irony runs deep indeed. To flame someone regarding grammar/spelling/etc, then when someone points out it was you who was in error and his confusion was completely justified, it's suddenly all "you're grammer flaming me zomg".

Not that this discussion is relevant to anything at all.

DeletedUser74702

Now its gotten to the point that your arguing with someone who writes in green? That is completely illogical.

By they way harbinger, im your new teammate on w43, just started coing the fester account. So hi dere.

DeletedUser

You were funny 2 days ago daddy. Your funny wore out I guess.

DeletedUser

raw, we will beat you! mind it. You just dont have the guts to declare war on bigger tribes. And 23 days since war is on and there is not a single time our points and village number has slipped down

no? you should check your info better.