Name : Rawr Liekz A Dinozaur
Tag : RAWR!
CoA:
RAWRCoA.gif

Siggy :
22-1.png

Forum Avatar :
RawrAvatar.jpg

Yah, I advertised in W37 too. We have been rated by many as a strong pre-made and will be very competetive. You are welcome too apply, but seeing as RAWR! are secretive, my advertisment will contain only the minimal amouth of info needed. Feel welcome to flame and say 'No' but we will hunt you down... I'm not giving away the members list, although we have around 40 members, all of high quality. All I require is a mail listing:
  • Previous Experience (points, ODA, ODD)
    Tribe's been in
If you want to chat to me on skype, add it. smaffyboy.

Have fun, and remember Rawr Liekz A Dinozaur!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I applied, but with only 1/3 of the info you need... Meh. :icon_neutral:

Nudist

You recruit strictly based on previous experience will get you nowhere. He is a very active player, has the intelligence and willpower to be a dominant player in this game. You need to think outside the box and look for quality players like him. I would take him over you any day, whoever you are. Not to mention, I believe he used to play this game a long time ago, so TW stats won't show you that.

Your tribe fails.

DeletedUser

You recruit strictly based on previous experience will get you nowhere. He is a very active player, has the intelligence and willpower to be a dominant player in this game. You need to think outside the box and look for quality players like him. I would take him over you any day, whoever you are. Not to mention, I believe he used to play this game a long time ago, so TW stats won't show you that.

Your tribe fails.

If he did, he would have showed previous experience. I don't select players just simply on their experience. You would not know though. Our recruitment process is special.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the defense nudist, dunno what I did to recieve it. :icon_redface:

But it's ok, I can understand why a premade wouldn't want me. I mean, I am an inexperienced newb afterall. :)

DeletedUser39896

But it's ok, I can understand why a premade wouldn't want me. I mean, I am an inexperienced newb afterall. :)

hmmm, this guy reminds me of someone......

DeletedUser

pshtt. snectarc might be new from what i've seen in his thread he's better than half of the players on here and can only get better. I have a feeling you'll be a bit disappointed after this world gets older and he shows what he can do.

DeletedUser

snectarc will do just fine, he just needs to be more selective in his tribe choosing.

DeletedUser

If he did, he would have showed previous experience. I don't select players just simply on their experience. You would not know though. Our recruitment process is special.

Just saw this post...

Lets take a moment and pretend I really am an experienced player: Why would I go through all the trouble of creating a new account/reputation and then proceed to not only make a thread on the forums, asking for advice but to also join a teaching tribe and gather information/lots and lots of tutorials (thx btw cyrano). Just to tell you my past world experiences (and subsequentially blow my cover/alias/reputation) to help me get into your tribe?

With insight like that Bowline, I'll tell you I'm honestly glad you turned me down. As I now know that your w38/39 tribe will be fail.

DeletedUser

Just saw this post...

Lets take a moment and pretend I really am an experienced player: Why would I go through all the trouble of creating a new account/reputation and then proceed to not only make a thread on the forums, asking for advice but to also join a teaching tribe and gather information/lots and lots of tutorials (thx btw cyrano). Just to tell you my past world experiences (and subsequentially blow my cover/alias/reputation) to help me get into your tribe?

With insight like that Bowline, I'll tell you I'm honestly glad you turned me down. As I now know that your w38/39 tribe will be fail.

Well, after asking for previous experience, I did mean tribes, as it says. If you told me you were in a teaching tribe, and had sent more than just a simple mail saying W35: 1000 points, I would have looked over your application. Rawr beh fail? Yah, just wait.

Nudist

I'm boycotting RAWR and will noble them all when W38/39 comes out.

DeletedUser

If your good enough for nudy your good enough for me <3 <3

I'm boycotting RAWR and will noble them all when W38/39 comes out.

calm down boy, go put your clothes on.

DeletedUser

Oh fun! you might actually make me try :lol:

I am always happy to compete with my short time ex-coleader.If we get to be in each others 15x15 I would be happy,Id not outgrow my competition by more than the triple amount for once,:p

DeletedUser

I went to the nudist beach and found that it was empty, then, I wanted some donuts so I went across the street to the donut shop and I saw Nudist with Clothes on! (Maybe because there was a strict no clothes, no sale deal there).

Nudist

I am always happy to compete with my short time ex-coleader.If we get to be in each others 15x15 I would be happy,Id not outgrow my competition by more than the triple amount for once,:p

That was funny in w27, we had quite the competition going to see who could land duke status. That world was just full of fail unfortunately. I'll cross my fingers for landing near you ;)