Rawr! Clean Up

DeletedUser

Connections beofre the start of the world are not much mandatory I think. Although it could give you a boost, no doubt about that. Connections can also be made along the way. This game requires skill, activity, and diplomacy and sometimes luck. If you started with having no connections you can surely make some along the way. Be smart in decisions, etc. I started this game from a premade (who sold me out in w62 lmao but now they are friends). I then started my way by connecting and communicating with some people, etc. And so far I can say I am doing okay.

DeletedUser

what is your start date, cuz what i said was...

i think, obviously, you began long before sept 23?

Shahyd, I wasn't talking about your comment. That was more a general comment aimed at the several posts I have seen where people complain about having to have connections.

DeletedUser

So is ~MW~ part of the war with Rawr! I am confused.

That confusion must happen to you a lot I guess. The war stats in the OP clearly show Rawr! .v. WeT and their Acadamy/Family tribe. As well as frontline members they kicked after Rawr! declared. Those are the people involved in the war from the point of view of Rawr!... if other tribes wish to take advantage of this such as EX I dont blame them...

As for the Ayok matter, be careful what you suggest with no evidence whatsoever, trolling is one thing, accusations of cheating with no evidence whatsoever is something else altogether.

DeletedUser

That confusion must happen to you a lot I guess. The war stats in the OP clearly show Rawr! .v. WeT and their Acadamy/Family tribe. As well as frontline members they kicked after Rawr! declared. Those are the people involved in the war from the point of view of Rawr!... if other tribes wish to take advantage of this such as EX I dont blame them...

As for the Ayok matter, be careful what you suggest with no evidence whatsoever, trolling is one thing, accusations of cheating with no evidence whatsoever is something else altogether.

I did not mean it to come across as an accusation, not at all, or as this trolling thing. One can question though it being circumstantial. Anyway, i digress from the purpose of this post.. and apologize for the derailing.

Good luck to both.

DeletedUser

Better call the cops yo

DeletedUser

Better call the cops yo

:icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
1z1s5qs.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

congrats on the most ironic post of the year.

Your comment was ridiculously stuffy, someone had to mock it. What the hell do you even mean by "something else altogether"?

DeletedUser

I think we should all count ourselves lucky the mod on this world is largely inactive.... Tho its WeT's fault for not coming out to answer the declaration I suppose :(

DeletedUser

Not entirely sure where the idea came from that I'm largely inactive. I hover, waiting and watching :icon_wink:.

Do try and stay on-topic without flaming each other, yeah? Thanks.

DeletedUser

Not entirely sure where the idea came from that I'm largely inactive. I hover, waiting and watching

:icon_wink:.

Do try and stay on-topic without flaming each other, yeah? Thanks.

I find a war declaration isnt quite the same without a mod getting involved. WeT didnt come out to play so I had to do it myself.

Sorry :icon_twisted:

To keep things on track ill post some stats. This time just lookng at WeT and Rawr! Im saving the best stats for anyone from WeT who thinks they are actualy capable of winning this war?

Side 1:
Tribes: Rawr!
Side 2:
Tribes: WeT

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 29
Difference: 111

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,259,369
Side 2: 256,323
Difference: 1,003,046

chart

DeletedUser

I think we should all count ourselves lucky the mod on this world is largely inactive.... Tho its WeT's fault for not coming out to answer the declaration I suppose :(

Or-el's the most active mod.

DeletedUser

Give the guy a break he's only been playing since the 25th of July and used his old name to give himself some credentials.....but yet here he is.

i think, obviously, you began long before sept 23?

Also, everyone talks about having to have connections to do well in a world. The last world I played was W4. I quit almost exactly 5 years before I started this world. Needless to say, I have no connections. Yet here I am, in the #2 tribe in W64. I'm top 100 with top 50 ODA. That has nothing to do with connections. I started out in crappy tribes - Womble and Barba, because I had no idea who anyone was. Eventually I got out of those (after reaching #1 in both of them extremely easily) and got recruited by the big boys. You don't need connections to succeed in a world. Top tribes care more about ability than you give them credit for. Instead of blaming the unfairness of the game on these things, work on your ability and you will do much better in TW.

DeletedUser

Give the guy a break he's only been playing since the 25th of July and used his old name to give himself some credentials.....but yet here he is.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make. I also don't understand why you put those 2 quotes together when I had already stated that I wasn't referring to his comments. You bothered to read one of my posts closely enough to mimic my syntax, so I'm a bit surprised why you wouldn't have realized that I wasn't referring to what shayhd said. This sounds exactly like something someone who just created an account to anonymously troll would do. Oh, you have 2 posts and 2 posts only? Hmmm....

Looser, maybe that was WET's response? About as strong as their in game response (obligatory trash talk to put us back on topic)

DeletedUser

Couldn't be bothered to research it that closely but I think you get the point. You are telling me you've never casually mentioned in your tribal forums "back when I was in world 4?"

I don't understand the point you're trying to make. I also don't understand why you put those 2 quotes together when I had already stated that I wasn't referring to his comments. You bothered to read one of my posts closely enough to mimic my syntax, so I'm a bit surprised why you wouldn't have realized that I wasn't referring to what shayhd said. This sounds exactly like something someone who just created an account to anonymously troll would do. Oh, you have 2 posts and 2 posts only? Hmmm....

Looser, maybe that was WET's response? About as strong as their in game response (obligatory trash talk to put us back on topic)

DeletedUser

Couldn't be bothered to research it that closely but I think you get the point. You are telling me you've never casually mentioned in your tribal forums "back when I was in world 4?"

The only time I really mentioned it was when applying to a tribe and answering the question "What experience do you have in TW?" Am I allowed to talk about W4 there? I don't go around telling people about how I did in W4 (quit because of work and didn't even see the world halfway though....so it's not like I have a ton to brag about). But I guess a troll has to try to make a big deal out of nothing just to fill some void in his/her life.

Since you created an account today and we don't know who you are...do you mind telling us which account in WET you play?

DeletedUser

Just while we are here, I started at the beginning of September in this world as a new .net player. When being recruited to BamBam which then became Rawr! my recruitment application was as simple as "look at my growth compared with those anywhere near me, check my troop ratio to ensure im not a point whore.... Invite me to tribe or I go elsewhere."

I then proved myself and managed to maintain the position in the tribe.

In fact as can be seen by a core tribe such as WeT. When I tribe consists of purely "connected" players it rarely evolves well enough to do well.

DeletedUser

I play the one I'm using , I rolled it like a week ago. I've played before but wanted to kinda do everything on my own merit, not rest on my laurels so to speak.

Deleted User - 4669627

Just while we are here, I started at the beginning of September in this world as a new .net player. When being recruited to BamBam which then became Rawr! my recruitment application was as simple as "look at my growth compared with those anywhere near me, check my troop ratio to ensure im not a point whore.... Invite me to tribe or I go elsewhere."

I then proved myself and managed to maintain the position in the tribe.

In fact as can be seen by a core tribe such as WeT. When I tribe consists of purely "connected" players it rarely evolves well enough to do well.
^^ true story :icon_cool:

and just for the record, i am not undermining any of jdon's accomplishments this world
i thought he was replying to my assertion that if you start more than 2 months after the world started, you needed to be bad-ass and/or have powerful connections
he was not replying to me, idk why that was quoted again :icon_confused:

and before anybody tries to blame me for going off topic, twlooser did it first (or i could not be quoting him) and he is the OP

bush-fail.jpg

sorry twlooser, you know i love you, but you derailed your own thread :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator: