Rawr Modes Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser

To be honest, calling T-Crew as a family tribe for Manic may be stretching the limits of the definition.

We all know that T-Crew are Manic's lapdogs, but I feel they aren't family just yet. In my opinion, a family shares a common name between it's tribes.

Additionally, several tribes are fighting T-Crew alone and its impossible to see T-Crew on the map.

Just my thoughts on it. If Deb is willing to agree, then we may need to look at adjusting the maps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

course she would agree lol she hates me mate :icon_razz:

tis ok, personally i know they are family and often questioned the other leadership including deb about why we did things such as this. KG really doesn't have control over his tribe like he thinks. MANIC does lol.

but if i can get people from those tribes fighting them to message me via PM then i will change it.

DeletedUser

Hey rawr, i dont know if you can, but maybe you can change Honor / LUNA colours? just a little, i cant see very good which villague is from who in the frontline.

thanks for the updated maps :)

DeletedUser105345

Hey Rawr could you make Bunny. black and DT green please mate? Thanks

DeletedUser104941

Yeh, don't bother changing DT's colour, they won't be around too much longer.

DeletedUser102496

Please add H20 as Honor family since they are our academy tribe.

DeletedUser

updated.

added Bunny family tribe, Honor and FORK to the list.

DeletedUser102250

I think you should also add ~DOT~ and ~HOT~ to the ~GOT~ family

bogginso

wows... things sure have changed a bit since my last appearance on hear/ the old front line border is still just about recognisable though... i have good memories of this world while i was hear your all great - good luck to my former comrades i wish you all well (flux0rx1, Warstiner the 2nd, H.3.R.O, ts jay, Debb123, evilspinner) and the others too - also to roar of course :)
peace out guys, i hope you do well and enjoy the fighting, boggs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser103070

Looking at the updated world map with the Bunny/Fork/Honor families updated it would be a fun world if it was Bunny vs. Honor, Bunny vs. Fork, and Honor vs. Fork since each own about 1/3 the world...but its not. Yawn..dunno how non-frontline accounts even play this world anymore.

DeletedUser

wows... things sure have changed a bit since my last appearance on hear/ the old front line border is still just about recognisable though... i have good memories of this world while i was hear your all great - good luck to my former comrades i wish you all well (flux0rx1, Warstiner the 2nd, H.3.R.O, ts jay, Debb123, evilspinner) and the others too - also to roar of course :)
peace out guys, i hope you do well and enjoy the fighting, boggs.

Boggs come back! PM me!

DeletedUser

Looking at the updated world map with the Bunny/Fork/Honor families updated it would be a fun world if it was Bunny vs. Honor, Bunny vs. Fork, and Honor vs. Fork since each own about 1/3 the world...but its not. Yawn..dunno how non-frontline accounts even play this world anymore.

i keep asking that to myself... what im i doing in the backlines?... :lol:

ty for the updates rawr,
could you please add to the family hot, dot and got?

DeletedUser104766

rawr can you add DOT and HOT to the GOT family please.

DeletedUser102496

Hello there Rawr, as you are the update for the maps of these maps here. Is there any chance you could update the times of noblesments from 'One week' to 'One Day' because it is interesting too see what had been nobled just yesterday.