Rawr+Rawrr

DeletedUser

Hey guys im whiskyjacks the leader of Rawr-Whiskeys Crew Of Cut Throats.

This thread is about my academy tribe Rawrr-Whiskeys Crew Of Barbarians.

I would like to advertise posting positions for my academy tribe since the "mother" tribe is full. Within the academy tribe there will be opportunity of advancment to the mother tribe.

That about all i could come up with so meh. Everyone just try to enjoy the game :icon_biggrin:

Swans1981

I'd love this guy to be an alcoholic so every post you know hes pissed lol ;)

DeletedUser

my bad i thought i did post in the right section o_O, im a klutz so meh =P

DeletedUser

im sure there are some good players in Rawr, they are really energetic and most are very experienced :D

DeletedUser

Any of them known? Have you checked stats before joining? or are you another Mass recruiting tribe?? if so im afraid il pass

DeletedUser

I did check them, but some player profiles have been deleted due to overload, mostly it was question about advanced stuff like back timing and spiking, giving them like a min to answer so they couldn't search it up

DeletedUser7464

Say if I can't back time, can you not teach me? Or will I be cast aside?

DeletedUser

We would teach you, if you cant learn within a certain period of time we would demote you to academy tribe until you did learn it. in my opinion that seems like a fair choice

DeletedUser7464

whiskeyjacks can I ask, did you know any of your current tribemembers before you joined this world?

DeletedUser

All of my dukes/barons are known to me, some other people from worlds i played joined afterwards. The actual core of the tribe was 10 people, we sort of expanded rapidly. I got a lot of mails requesting invites, i give it mostly to us being pirate themed, the role play in the forums is hilarious xD