Rawr Strikes Back

DeletedUser

Funny how hocc keep talking about me, but failed to send attacks when i was still on that account. Really funny.

DeletedUser

why feed that bs to the forums when i could clearly prove otherwise?

[6:31:55 PM] hocchamp: i have read all of them
[6:32:05 PM] hocchamp: i can't believe you would say those stuff bro
[6:32:10 PM] hocchamp: you been a great guy in this tribe
[6:32:20 PM] hocchamp: and i know i was gonna be your friend even after this situation
[6:32:28 PM] hocchamp: which is why i talked to you earlier

[2:40:50 PM] hocchamp: look your just like me bro :)
[2:40:59 PM] hocchamp: so always have your back
[2:41:05 PM] hocchamp: MANIC is 1 for all and all for 1
[2:41:11 PM] hocchamp: just don't get caught :p
[2:41:20 PM] hocchamp: I rather
[2:41:26 PM] hocchamp: have INSAN3 go no where

[2:39:50 PM] hocchamp: lol
[2:39:56 PM] hocchamp: im not bothered becuase
[2:39:57 PM] hocchamp: IM MANIC
[2:39:59 PM] hocchamp: all the way
[2:40:03 PM] hocchamp: and i back all my members
[2:40:08 PM] hocchamp: THEY HAVE NO PROOF
[2:40:11 PM] hocchamp: **** um

hocchamp
[2:35:56 PM] hocchamp: fuck it :p
[2:36:02 PM] hocchamp: INSAN3 SUCKS!
[2:36:07 PM] hocchamp: t-crew 114-4
[2:36:08 PM] hocchamp: lol
[2:36:17 PM] hocchamp: they are like 10 smaller

[2:29:25 PM] Rawr Mode: insane are liars
[2:29:27 PM] hocchamp: ya
[2:29:29 PM] hocchamp: i know
[2:29:33 PM] hocchamp: told him to STFU

so please hoc dont try and act all tough, we know your just a teddy bear who needs a hug? :icon_redface:

no worries i still love yah. just dont be spewing that bs.

@blood i knew you didnt have proof but i thought it was better to own up to my mistakes cause i knew in the back of my mind i had messed up and i cant lie to deb, but i think my contributions to MANIC as a hole rather hoc spits the bs on the forums, when somebody needed D or somebody needed a snipe or recap. 'i was always the first one to raise my hand, rather i was tired or not' call it what you want, i call it a valuable loss. i dont really care at this point what's done is done.

nice editing :icon_rolleyes: people always trying to make others look bad from skype.. why do i have you blocked? :lol:

DeletedUser103214

lol

I love how people try to talk about past worlds to make themselves sound like good players here. :icon_rolleyes: If you know how to play this game so well, and are willing to teach the "less skilled", then why are YOU in the position that you are in? Imo, you need to be taught way more than hocc does. :)

I don't think it's my place to say this but.. Rawr Mode.. Yikes. I don't know what to say. I don't know the full details, but I've read enough chats to know what's going on. You obviously got yourself in this mess. How are you going to say Manic sold you out when you basically did this to yourself AND your co-players? Threatening a potential ally, and supporting your tribe's enemies.. Yikes. I mean, I heard you were an honest player. You say you don't lie, etc. But what's this?

[spoil][17:23:46] Debb123 Says Manic For the WIN!: hon you wouldent be staking hallie would you?
[17:24:31] Rawr Mode: o.o
[17:24:45] Debb123 Says Manic For the WIN!: just got asked about it
[17:24:49] Debb123 Says Manic For the WIN!: :D
[17:24:54] Debb123 Says Manic For the WIN!: so are you?
[17:25:04] Rawr Mode: naaaa
[17:25:06] Rawr Mode: whose asking
[17:25:14] Debb123 Says Manic For the WIN!: hallie is making out you are.
[17:25:24] Debb123 Says Manic For the WIN!: to insane players.
[17:25:31] Rawr Mode: yeah
[17:25:35] Rawr Mode: i sent her some D[/spoil]

I wonder why you would lie to deb at first, then fess up to what you did when you thought we had proof.. Very honest player here. :lol:

Yay, the joys, bloodthirsty king of the world is back who knows everything and has nothing to learn......ever.

I got bored of you a long time ago. A looong time ago. I read a few more of your posts and decided to discuss it with my dog instead. I got more sense from him you see.

In a million years there is nothing I could learn from you, and not just in this game. In life in general. There is a lot more to all this than winning a war. Someone could hack into the game, award themselves the world victory. Would it count? You would probably believe so, but that is because you have so much to learn.

You keep those big boy pants on and that stern expression in your face. We all know better and we are above you so it's all good. Won't be surprised if people wake up tomorrow to find you in bed with HOC, again. You really do love him? Do you lick his feet?

You are living proof of reincarnation. No one could possibly get to be so stupid in just one lifetime.

DeletedUser

Funny how hocc keep talking about me, but failed to send attacks when i was still on that account. Really funny.

604|541 Hocc (604|541) K56 8,958 Lucaya [Failed] Klaus Heissler [MANIC] 2012-01-05 09:06:05
611|541 Hocc (611|541) K56 9,216 Lucaya [Failed] Klaus Heissler [MANIC] 2012-01-05 08:59:58
606|541 Hocc (606|541) K56 9,733 Lucaya [Failed] Klaus Heissler [MANIC] 2012-01-05 07:42:51
605|542 Hocc (605|542) K56 9,660 Lucaya [Failed] Klaus Heissler [MANIC] 2012-01-03 21:01:38

beg to differ.

DeletedUser

Can you read my post? Again? Or you are not reading it? :lol:

DeletedUser93513

Yay, the joys, bloodthirsty king of the world is back who knows everything and has nothing to learn......ever.

I got bored of you a long time ago. A looong time ago. I read a few more of your posts and decided to discuss it with my dog instead. I got more sense from him you see.

In a million years there is nothing I could learn from you, and not just in this game. In life in general. There is a lot more to all this than winning a war. Someone could hack into the game, award themselves the world victory. Would it count? You would probably believe so, but that is because you have so much to learn.

You keep those big boy pants on and that stern expression in your face. We all know better and we are above you so it's all good. Won't be surprised if people wake up tomorrow to find you in bed with HOC, again. You really do love him? Do you lick his feet?

lolol

Just my 2 cents about all this. If you don't agree with me, feel free to argue to your dog about it, I honestly couldn't care less. :lol:

DeletedUser103214

^

Nice editing, all lies. Your a coward, we all know it! Now put a sock in it pedro!

DeletedUser

nice editing :icon_rolleyes: people always trying to make others look bad from skype.. why do i have you blocked? :lol:

i can screeny if you like lol.

infact i can show any Insane member or they can simply log in my skype :)

i have nothing to hide mate, lol what do i have to lose? tell me what i have to lose? honestly lol....:icon_biggrin:

lol dunno why you have me blocked? i think its because you sold me out, so i returned the favor. eye for an eye.

what i prepared for the worst and took screenys of every forum MANIC has, in my line of work you prepare for the worst always. call it whatever you want. i call it and insurance policy.

DeletedUser

i can screeny if you like lol.

infact i can show any Insane member or they can simply log in my skype :)

i have nothing to hide mate, lol what do i have to lose? tell me what i have to lose? honestly lol....:icon_biggrin:

lol dunno why you have me blocked? i think its because you sold me out, so i returned the favor. eye for an eye.

what i prepared for the worst and took screenys of every forum MANIC has, in my line of work you prepare for the worst always. call it whatever you want. i call it and insurance policy.

have fun :lol: INSAN3 and MANIC are here to STAY :icon_rolleyes: sorry to disappoint you.

DeletedUser

have fun :lol: INSAN3 and MANIC are here to STAY :icon_rolleyes: sorry to disappoint you.

lol yeah dont hug me to death now. i was never fond of the touchy touchy feely feely stuff. you know how you like to grope alliances :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

604|541 Hocc (604|541) K56 8,958 Lucaya [Failed] Klaus Heissler [MANIC] 2012-01-05 09:06:05
611|541 Hocc (611|541) K56 9,216 Lucaya [Failed] Klaus Heissler [MANIC] 2012-01-05 08:59:58
606|541 Hocc (606|541) K56 9,733 Lucaya [Failed] Klaus Heissler [MANIC] 2012-01-05 07:42:51
605|542 Hocc (605|542) K56 9,660 Lucaya [Failed] Klaus Heissler [MANIC] 2012-01-03 21:01:38

beg to differ.

Did you read my post or not? :icon_redface:
No invisible text here. You failed to attack me WHEN I WAS STILL ON THAT ACCOUNT!! Only AM is doing the job! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

whats up the train then i change village name and you cancel :D

who you kidding man.

DeletedUser

Hocchamp1 I think it is just so cool how in your avatar the 'c' in maniC is also in hoCChamp1!!! What made you choose the first 'c' in hocchamp1 though? Was it because it would be more aesthetically appealing or was it a 50/50 coin toss or was it a straw poll of your tribe? I want to be an interior designer so any tips would be appreciated :)

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
asfar as Lucaya is concerned, he was mostly Offense, im mostly Defense. i already have support rolling in. you best hurry up before its to late? wait do you need my pass and a trip to mcdonalds? lol and you call me PATHETIC!

True that ^
Even without support and very little D you can still piss off the attackers though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

whats up the train then i change village name and you cancel :D

who you kidding man.

Look bro I'm going to be civil and respect your game play. Last time I'm going to speak to you or respond to any of your comments.

You were a great MANIC player but did not respect what MANIC stands for and thats standing by our DUKE. I had asked you to not support an ENEMY tribe and you did. You felt it was a personal reason why INSAN3 wanted to take out GOT and we shouldn't be involved. Well being part of a group, you go with the groups decision. That wasn't your place to make a stand which is why you mad a bad decision and you know MANIC rules.

Have fun in other world, if you continue to play this world good luck. BYE