Rawr Strikes Back

Yakushi Kabuto

Looks like after the ~got~ war, Insan3 will be expecting another war with t-crew and manic and after the war with Insane T-crew will face the same fate as Insane imo that's the manic way of thinking according to the convo, we can see the real truth about it and you see it on the map Insane have no where to go they will war with Honor or war against t-crew and manic even a little child can see how things will go out after the war

DeletedUser

The first of what will be many members to see MANIC's true colours.

DeletedUser

God the drama.

Rawr, for someone that says this is just a game, you sure do moan alot.

DeletedUser

The first of what will be many members to see MANIC's true colours.

lol he was TO be KICKED to be internaled but left before, (SUPPORTING ENEMY VILLAGES) glad to see NO ONE CARES about that part, Makes me feel good that FORK is supporting us.. so get your facts straight!

DeletedUser96519

Our facts are straight, we know what happened thanks, but meh, who can blame him?

You can only swim in the MANIC sewage for so long

DeletedUser103040

If you're leaving...Rawr

who's gonna update the MAPS!?
:icon_sad:

Goodluck!! til we meet again!:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol he was TO be KICKED to be internaled but left before, (SUPPORTING ENEMY VILLAGES) glad to see NO ONE CARES about that part, Makes me feel good that FORK is supporting us.. so get your facts straight!

Does it make you feel big typing in capitals?

DeletedUser26129

for those that hate me and for those that love me. :icon_redface:

it's been a pleasure playing W58 and as my time here draws near, i will be looking at the pleasure of giving MANIC hell.

basically i supported somebody outside of the tribe that was deemed and enemy before they was considered and enemy and as a result my tribe sold me out, so they dont mess up there hugging ways. :icon_redface:

MANIC intends to screw over Insane anyways and Beyond is just a mere fixture. oops did that slip? :icon_redface:

with that being said, im fixing to go out with a bang. i was planning to quit anyways this week as i had found another player for the account but i figured what the hell, make one less stand as this is my last world as im currently deployed and wont be back for some time :icon_cool:

irony of it is, they thought i was scared to die or something. :icon_redface:

they wanted me to quit? like really, you sell me out then expect me to do you a favor. yea totally not my style then they try to say 'we still like you' lol <--

with that being said, i wish MANIC the best of luck and i enjoy the pleasures ive had on this world.

If people know one thing about me is that i dont betray tribes i have diplomacy with, nor do i tolorate it from my allies.

MANIC has followed those rules for 3 years when i was leading it, they will still do so now.
U can post all u want, fact remains that both Emperor sin and KK know better.

Looks like after the ~got~ war, Insan3 will be expecting another war with t-crew and manic and after the war with Insane T-crew will face the same fate as Insane imo that's the manic way of thinking according to the convo, we can see the real truth about it and you see it on the map Insane have no where to go they will war with Honor or war against t-crew and manic even a little child can see how things will go out after the war

Doubhtfull as the leader of Insan3 is a former member of mine... i have no intentions to betray him or his members.

You can quote me on this.
I will NOT declare war on Insan3.
Im putting 2000 premium points against that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For what it's worth, Rawr Mode always made this game a little more interesting for me. I will miss the drunk little madman. Take care of yourself in the RW. :)

DeletedUser

yeah RAWR i told you a long time ago this is what MANIC is but noooooo instead you flamed me for going to forks side in the whole thing >.< well its good you see now i to have quit this world, well i guess im really taking a break atm. Gl if you really do quit add me on skype sometime chanman20

[spoil]
dbz-troll-dad.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
tumblr_lir53mpWS71qheqvio1_r1_500.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser103214

If people know one thing about me is that i dont betray tribes i have diplomacy with, nor do i tolorate it from my allies.

MANIC has followed those rules for 3 years when i was leading it, they will still do so now.
U can post all u want, fact remains that both Emperor sin and KK know better.

Doubhtfull as the leader of Insan3 is a former member of mine... i have no intentions to betray him or his members.

You can quote me on this.
I will NOT declare war on Insan3.
Im putting 2000 premium points against that.

The affirmation that you will not betray Insan3 is just simple back pedaling because it has come to light that MANIC do plan to screw over Insan3. Though we do know how scared you are of a fight so now you are now on your knees adopting the position. Poor show. At least have some class and retain some dignity you poor guy.

Rawr remained loyal to a friend rather than a tribe who made poor and weak decisions. I don't blame him for standing up to MANIC, or Hallie and True for standing up against Insan3. Both are tribes with inept leaders who do not make the correct decisions to the game or the tribe. You will all stab each other in the back as quickly as you hug each other for help. MANIC has a great history of this, and it will be brought up when you prove us all correct. Insan3 has also earned quite a reputation which has been well published on these externals, so why anybody argues it I do not know. Evidence is all here.

Take care out there Rawr.

DeletedUser

firstly man this is a game.

i stand by what i believe in first and foremost, i have my personal morals and ethics to deal with.

if you truly wanna get personal with, i would watch what you say about falling in love with the first girl he meets, hence the duke of MANIC and 'You'.

so if you truly wanna let the skeletons out of the closest be my guest if not then you need to sit back and shut up cause i know more then you give me credit for.

asfar as 'Anna' is concerned on a personal ideal level i have helped her with many problems personal and ingame as im not a cold hearted ass everybody makes me out to be. just because i got love for somebody doesn't mean im in love with them, your the best at misconsuming the conception of lust and love my friend, perhaps you should take advice from me :lol:

yeah i have my own problems, i think everybody else has there own set of problems 'including you'

i was the scapegoat for MANIC and even leadership within MANIC disagreed with the choices made.

yep from what i hear he is about to deploy soon

already deployed bud.

Dude, i doubht there are more then 5 people in this world that are upset that you are out...
Come back when youve grown...then u will see what u did wrong.

@ this comment.

don, xtrip, anna, bristus, flux, nowlen. i could make this list go on and on? you know funny thing is. you aren't MANIC, ironic thing is i dont really care at this point lol. flame how you want. i went out with a bang, i stood my ground, i stood agaisnt somebody who few stood agaisnt and for that im not guilty of anything nor do i have remorse for what i did? would i have went down the same road again, yesh i would have for the simple fact that "i" stood by what i believed in. rather it was right or wrong is a different matter but totally irrevelent.

and for the record cupcake, me and anna was gonna quit just a week earlier before this episode transpired, i didnt lose anything mate. you just did me the favor. lol even she said she wish we had quit last week when we spoke of it.

DeletedUser83679

The affirmation that you will not betray Insan3 is just simple back pedaling because it has come to light that MANIC do plan to screw over Insan3. Though we do know how scared you are of a fight so now you are now on your knees adopting the position. Poor show. At least have some class and retain some dignity you poor guy.

MANIC have no intention of declaring on Insane

DeletedUser96004

I will not go to war with insane. I respect their members and have friends there.

DeletedUser

as a matter of FACT, wonder if Fork and Insan3 are still allies? :icon_rolleyes: guess you have no idea what your talking about :lol: MANIC has NO intention to war INSAN3.

People are funny with all the FACTS they think they know :icon_eek:, start using these :axemen: to make your points MANIC does :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I only have 1 thing to say... well, actually 2 things.... first of all:

Hi rawr, Go noble those noobs :)

second: W52 is still alive.. and you're always welcome to return :) -SWAT- is still arround, enough fun for you...

hey babe, just hit me up on skype will work something out lol. need to come screw with robs head abit :lol:

he will prob scream bloody mary when i come back though :(

DeletedUser

MANIC have no intention of declaring on Insane

I will not go to war with insane. I respect their members and have friends there.

as a matter of FACT, wonder if Fork and Insan3 are still allies? :icon_rolleyes: guess you have no idea what your talking about :lol: MANIC has NO intention to war INSAN3.

People are funny with all the FACTS they think they know :icon_eek:, start using these :axemen: to make your points MANIC does :icon_twisted:

Will this be the first world that just ends?

I say ends, because it won't be won with so many refusing to attack each other.

DeletedUser96004

Will this be the first world that just ends?

I say ends, because it won't be won with so many refusing to attack each other.

Dont worry it will end for GOT long before it comes to any of this.