Rawr Strikes Back

DeletedUser

seems like you guys are making it very very easy for MANIC and T-Crew :icon_eek: guess your not trying hard enoough. Dam no Rawr Mode to back you up :icon_biggrin: have fun getting rimmed. BYE BYE ~GOT~

never know, she may have a ghost sniper on her account :lol:

blast from the past :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yea hocc you should feel proud i mean it only takes you and 2 other tribes to gank them which your not even doing that good of a job on it :icon_neutral:

Klaus Heissler 4-0 ODA 707.439 looks good to me :)

DeletedUser

Klaus Heissler 4-0 ODA 707.439 looks good to me :)

You took four villages off Rawr Mode...

Four villages that either used to be yours or used to be barbs. . . Part of a tiny relocation cluster more than 100 hrs any other of his clusters . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You took four villages off Rawr Mode....

Four villages that either used to be yours or used to be barbs. . . Part of a tiny relocation cluster more than 100 hrs any other of his clusters . . .

lol yeah he took 1 of the villages that he gave me and 3 that was barb's and was part of a relocation deal.

rather feel bad you only took 4 considering it was 24 hours, only have 4 trains :icon_eek:

sadly i doubt your tribemates would agree with you because when i did come back, i sniped every noble and killed every nuke sent lol. and they was untagged for 36 hours. go figure right. yeah man you are clearly better then me *thumbs up*

cheers mate, i dont care, just thought i'd pull your chain abit :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator: