Rawr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

meh if i did that i'd have to like set a goal of not being bored doing the same thing over and over again months on end with no break's

it was all fine and dandy when i was in college and when i was jobless but now i kinda have to work and stuff. so at the most this game can hold my attention for a few weeks then something in my life usually needs my attention like catching up on a months worth of sleep deprivation

DeletedUser

Is that why you havn't been on as much as of late triplm? :p

And life has just recently caught up to me, its been airy fairy and floating away as another world until recently.

DeletedUser

yeah kinda like right now i should be like reading hiyo's RPG and stuff but it seems more like work than play i'll most likely just try and find the most creative/useful way to an hero in it

DeletedUser

lol triplm :p

I probably wouldn't be interested enough, and I am currently developing my own RPG.

DeletedUser

ugh i just took my college placement test lol so ill be more active so you two spammers arent as bored the coast guard thing is going good and lewder ill play it when your done

DeletedUser

ugh i just took my college placement test lol so ill be more active so you two spammers arent as bored the coast guard thing is going good and lewder ill play it when your done

Nice. Already got two players and havn't even started it, lol :D

And good to see you'll still be about chanman.

DeletedUser

Nope, it doesn't. It involves world domination, eating other towns and armies though.

DeletedUser

It will be interesting, forum RPGs are rarely boom pow pow lightsaber things.

DeletedUser

/hands out lightsabers

...... since lewder won't go near them

Status
Not open for further replies.