Rawr!

DeletedUser

Rawr!

It has been said that its about time people knew what was going on in K56…….

Yeah DX are a failed tribe wondering will there be a war declaration I heard rumors of one happening on the DX family but have not seen it on the forums love war declaration on the forums.
[12:25:20 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: i checked the forum yesterday specifically for the declaration
[12:25:27 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: no public declaration from either side
[12:25:32 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: |-(
[12:25:39 AM] Jeff Jin: lawl
[12:25:42 AM] Jeff Jin: we will get to it

you did not hear it from me *whistles innocently*

Well its WAR I tell you!! And he did say we would get round to it ;)

Rawr!

:axemen:.v. :axemen:

DX And +WIP+

When Dinosours ruled men

In recent times there has been heard the Rawr! of dinosaurs in K56 and K66.

Primitive man heard this Rawr! and being afraid they huddled together in the form of the DX and +WIP+ families.

Now you may be thinking why bring your family near the dinosaurs, you just make a bigger target?

Well I did say they were primitive.

They have probably never seen Jurassic Park :-O

se54bl.jpg

Not being the brightest of families they approached the dinosaurs lair bearing weapons intending to try and harm these magnificent beasts.

How could they not realise that dinosaurs have sharper teeth and thicker skin than any primitive man :-O

Dinosaurs
have

Thick skin

After this the primitive families must have felt that the dinosours were god, because at each Rawr! They heard, they sent many lone sacrifices to feed them and make them stronger.

And when man came to try and take over the dinosours territory.

They

Got

Eaten!

13zqss4.jpg

DX
+WIP+

You attacked us.
Disband.
Or we will do it for you.

Side 1:
Tribes: DX, +WIP+
Side 2:
Tribes: Rawr!
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 13
Difference: 9
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 20,452
Side 2: 68,507
Difference: 48,055
chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why didn't you do this Org. style and declare a week before you started ;(

DeletedUser21156

I am trying to think of something clever to say buttttt im stumped

shagohad

Since cant just give a one word reply... of SAD which is an all encompassing discription of your tribe... i will just write this rant because frankly i dont care one way or other if you beat us or not im going to have fun..... Besides.... yall are more like barney, less like jurrasic park...

DeletedUser

stats speak for themselves mate. since the conflict began, Rawr! as a tribe has gained over 400 000 odd, 2 defender of the day and lost 4 villas. While as a tribe, we have gained 700 000 oda, and 9 villas. Doesn't take a math genius to deduce that that is a significantly better ratio on our part. Also this is not even including that mucen alone has taken hakf of your caps, which I am not afraid to admit, could have been defended better on our part. Barney or jurassic, we are winning, even despite your players starting this conflict, simply waiting for Friday to disband to jump.

DeletedUser1082

stats speak for themselves mate. since the conflict began, Rawr! as a tribe has gained over 400 000 odd, 2 defender of the day and lost 4 villas. While as a tribe, we have gained 700 000 oda, and 9 villas. Doesn't take a math genius to deduce that that is a significantly better ratio on our part. Also this is not even including that mucen alone has taken hakf of your caps, which I am not afraid to admit, could have been defended better on our part. Barney or jurassic, we are winning, even despite your players starting this conflict, simply waiting for Friday to disband to jump.

We should all take a lesson from Barney:

I love you You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
Won't you say you love me too
I love you You love me
We're best friends like friends should be
I love you You love me
We're a happy family
I love you You love me
We're best friends like friends should be

Hugs and family tribes. Call off the war, a diplomatic conclusion has been reached.

DeletedUser103537

Good luck to the family may you be devoured nicely by the dinosaurs. Also love that my quote was in the declaration.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

idk who you are so im not giving you shit....

Yeh you soundlike a real fun guy :p

i dont care one way or other if you beat us or not im going to have fun.....

Your giving up that easily? :-O

Hugs and family tribes. Call off the war, a diplomatic conclusion has been reached.

If only they didnt treat their family like this :(

[8:14:14 PM] TheeShadow: But I dont not plan on carrying 2 tribes to the EOW
[8:14:46 PM | Edited 8:14:54 PM] TheeShadow: I have seen that a family tribe allow certain advantages over single tribes
[8:15:21 PM] TheeShadow: It allows better flexability
[8:15:35 PM | Edited 8:15:41 PM] TheeShadow: and more troops is always better then less
[8:16:00 PM] TheeShadow: Not to mention cannon fodder
[8:16:08 PM] TheeShadow: and food for the more active players
[8:16:19 PM] Kayle: Did you seriously just say you kept your family tribe for cannon fodder?

DeletedUser103537

Yeah that is a good idea keep them for cannon fodder I would message everyone in those tribes this. That would be nice comments to the other tribes.

DeletedUser

Look some amusement I knew I had a good reason for joining this world. Let the Dinos jaws devour all. Though so you know Godzilla is still stronger.

shagohad

the round not pointy end?:O
The end embedded in your troops necks

Yeh you soundlike a real fun guy :p

Your giving up that easily? :-O

If only they didnt treat their family like this :(

[8:14:14 PM] TheeShadow: But I dont not plan on carrying 2 tribes to the EOW
[8:14:46 PM | Edited 8:14:54 PM] TheeShadow: I have seen that a family tribe allow certain advantages over single tribes
[8:15:21 PM] TheeShadow: It allows better flexability
[8:15:35 PM | Edited 8:15:41 PM] TheeShadow: and more troops is always better then less
[8:16:00 PM] TheeShadow: Not to mention cannon fodder
[8:16:08 PM] TheeShadow: and food for the more active players
[8:16:19 PM] Kayle: Did you seriously just say you kept your family tribe for cannon fodder?

im fun... i just dont like you.... at all
where in that did i give up?
and i fail to even care about the last part

Last edited: