Rawr!

DeletedUser93066

DX
+WIP+

You attacked us.
Disband.
Or we will do it for you.

I didn't catch that part. I am slow as always.. So you guys will disband if they don't? And how do you show us stats right when you declare is beyond me. "Hey we have few villages up them so let's declare on them! We can brag on the stats in our DECLARATION!"
Sorry didn't impress me. Also It's funny that you guys discriminate DX and WIP for being a family tribe and your rank 1 tribe a is a family tribe.And sad part is atleast DX had the courtesy or courage to admit that they are family unlike few other tribes I can pick. AN alliance made by 2 tribes wgo;'s bases are the same continent and talks about marching together till the end OR Having a Basher tribe is also considered to be a family tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't catch that part. I am slow as always.. So you guys will disband if they don't? And how do you show us stats right when you declare is beyond me. "Hey we have few villages up them so let's declare on them! We can brag on the stats in our DECLARATION!"
Sorry didn't impress me. Also It's funny that you guys discriminate DX and WIP for being a family tribe and your rank 1 tribe a is a family tribe.And sad part is atleast DX had the courtesy or courage to admit that they are family unlike few other tribes I can pick. AN alliance made by 2 tribes wgo;'s bases are the same continent and talks about marching together till the end OR Having a Basher tribe is also considered to be a family tribe.

"Or we will do it for you" I think what was said was quite clear, obviously we need to spell things out for a few people..
The war has been happening for nearly a week now, however there was no public declaration, so yeah i guess stats of the week make sense.

DeletedUser93066

"Or we will do it for you" I think what was said was quite clear, obviously we need to spell things out for a few people..
The war has been happening for nearly a week now, however there was no public declaration, so yeah i guess stats of the week make sense.

Apparently it looked like what I said in my post. And no you do not have to spell it out for US PEOPLE just don't type somethign that don't make sense.

DeletedUser

I applaud your sens for your nationality. :D It's not morning all over the world. ;)

DeletedUser64969

it's morning for me thats all that matters, reports NOWZZZ

DeletedUser

Nope, for you it is already past 12:00... ;)

Anyhow, be patient. :)

DeletedUser

Apparently it looked like what I said in my post. And no you do not have to spell it out for US PEOPLE just don't type somethign that don't make sense.

oh my bad, yeah your the only one who misunderstood, so just you.