DeletedUser

THE END

296nryo.jpg

In the wasteland of war the only sound left is the Rawr! of the Dinosaur

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sep 19
18:38
The tribe New Generation Army (disbanded) was defeated.

cake walk

DeletedUser103537

Was easy war saw it coming a mile away. Also good job to you guys.

shagohad

reforming a tribe with a new name is pointless..... anyone in the tribe who isnt taken in by the enemy will be hunted by the enemy.... its called being a refugee... calling yourselves ICE doesnt absolve you of being DX.... i wash my hands of all of you...

DeletedUser

then they will be disbanded again, another win for Rawr! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Was easy war saw it coming a mile away. Also good job to you guys.

This war was easier than expected. DX had no coordination or very little of it. Well dont to our k56 members, lots of backtiming, sniping, and stacking :) Kudos to everyone else too :D

DeletedUser

so many defectors, so many inactives, so much bullshit (even in this forum), not much of a war but an excellent job of recruiting the frightened one by one and scaring the rest, well done rawr, I also saw it coming a long time ago when members of DX and WIP refused to fight back, never known so many shit scared players, all mouth no action
over and out

DeletedUser

What rank were you when the war started?

I had to check twstats to be sure on this. We were ranked 6th when this thread was made and the next day war was declared. However people started fighting the moment rawr! was became a tribe which was the 9th of September at which point we were ranked 8.

DeletedUser

Guys they just want to help us get better war stats, they are so thoughtful :icon_biggrin: