Rawr!

DeletedUser103537

Wow Rage are going to help DX that just stupid they could noble DX faster then Rawr!. They also have a bigger border.

DeletedUser

my diplomacy is at the end of an axe

hehe, your diplomacy is in a tribe that has now abandoned you,,
but its already been stated, you belong in a cannon fodder tribe, the leader of DX boasted so proudly already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100458

It seems DX is at war with themselves, 7 internals in last 48hrs doesn't seems good :icon_biggrin: is it a war time for them??!!

DeletedUser

It seems DX is at war with themselves, 7 internals in last 48hrs doesn't seems good :icon_biggrin: is it a war time for them??!!

well of course mate? the only way to win wars in quickly internal and recruit... oh but of course...

DeletedUser

Dey seee me rollingggggg... Dey hatttttinggggggg....

Rawr <3

Love from Me and Sarc

DeletedUser

hmmm...

sticker,375x360.png

DeletedUser

not so much at war with ourselve but trying to find out who was staying, I was rsponsible for some of the recruiting and so will shoulder the blame, I was careful with the selection process but did not ask one simple question "are you a sims player" , turned out quite a few were and others had to commit to educational demands, this caused an internal noble nightmare, we were ill prepared for what happened and certainly found out very quickly those who were loyal and committed to those who were not

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Rawr!
Side 2:
Tribes: DX, +WIP+

Timeframe: 13/09/2012 16:22:14 to 18/09/2012 00:39:51

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 1
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58,923
Side 2: 5,840
Difference: 53,083

chart

Seems a little one sided to me :x

DeletedUser

But the drop in villiages out of DX seems to be even bigger :-O Is this the beginning of the end already?

2e3rg2u.png

DeletedUser

some were runners some were defectors, always get them, always will. It is endemic with later worlds, some tribe members become easily demoralised and leave at the earliest opportunity others last a little bit longer but are still enticed away. The worst ones are those that 'spy', they bleat their loyalty but will never be truly trusted again by any tribe,
Good luck to all in the conflict, some of us will remain loyal and enjoy TW for whart it is - a game :D

DeletedUser

The worst ones are those that 'spy', they bleat their loyalty but will never be truly trusted again by any tribe

I think the point to be made here was after the first 10 minutes that conflict broke out we were getting messages from half your tribe offering information for their lives. I myself got one of these mails and I'm just an average member :/ so it does show how desperate some were to turn on you guys.

DeletedUser

You still have members now asking me if they can join Oo

I don't even have privileges, and have no understanding in why they decided to ask me..

But your very limited amount of good players seem to be jumping ship if not jumped ship already :)

Last but not least.. YOU DISMISSED x3mWisp as I was rimming him.. nubs.. now I don't get war stats.. But thanks for not supporting him made it so much easier xD

DeletedUser103537

If you have that many people leaving and such and all then the tribe isn't that great in the first place DX would have eventually fell after that merger bambam and the other tribe. Sorry bad memory.

shagohad

You still have members now asking me if they can join Oo

I don't even have privileges, and have no understanding in why they decided to ask me..

But your very limited amount of good players seem to be jumping ship if not jumped ship already :)

Last but not least.. YOU DISMISSED x3mWisp as I was rimming him.. nubs.. now I don't get war stats.. But thanks for not supporting him made it so much easier xD

no one gets support in our tribe... even if we call for it...

shagohad

i have defended others... ask dragonbait...

and besides if people would let me know a lil a head of time and not let there only be an hour till landing to support them id support more often