RAW's Propoganda (or PnP as Kiwi. like to call it)

DeletedUser

Did you also notice that my smexy new farm is no longer in Raw....now that just isn't fair getting someone booted for being cleared, now my farm is just a normal boring old farm :icon_cry:

DeletedUser51390

Did you also notice that my smexy new farm is no longer in Raw....now that just isn't fair getting someone booted for being cleared, now my farm is just a normal boring old farm :icon_cry:

he should join lost they keep there farms and recruit your old farms aswell :lol:

DeletedUser

tell me the "false" statements i posted...
Har has already stated that the spy he has in the tribe has reported little to nothing, and he informed us of this after we decided to start fighting back. We know this is true as we have a fairly good idea of who the spy is and so far have left him/her off a few circulars and kept most of the information the the hidden forums that he can't see.

I'm not a spy for RAW but what RAW doesn't know is that kiwi. has fake spies in their tribe. I've read mails of people pretending to be spies for RAW just to gain har45's trust and I'm positive there's no real spies in kiwi.
We do have spies, just ask Man of Failure. I forwarded him something that one of the spies took off of their forums. I have more but stuff that's generally uninteresting thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had to come back for this.

Even though I have quit W 39 and Kiwi. altogether,that right there is the the stupidest post I have yet to have seen from you.

Alright for starters,if you spy on a tribe for a time limit of 5 minutes,you simply fail.What will that get you?Another thing is,The time I have been in Kiwi. we dont plan through foroums,the Kiwi. foroums were used to show reports of clearings/defences which if you did not know,would be truely sad.

Secondly,talks,polls,everything?What does this mean?If you truely had a spy in Kiwi. you would not have said anything of the above for the simple reason that Kiwi. dont use the tribal foroums much.We have an off topic section,crucial information there huh?Maybe you copied their fake scripts,darn,thats gonna hurt.

And about the pill part,it's a game,no need to go overdose on sleepig pills.About the sitting part,obiously he is sitting down,I find it very hard to properly operate a computer while standing,it bothers.And that stfu part could get you an infraction,not saying it will but it could as it has happened before.

Thanks for the laugh though.:lol:

We dont read anything there and then, we copy and paste everything

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HaWK.of.AH said:
Har has already stated that the spy he has in the tribe has reported little to nothing, and he informed us of this after we decided to start fighting back. We know this is true as we have a fairly good idea of who the spy is and so far have left him/her off a few circulars and kept most of the information the the hidden forums that he can't see.

lol... u misunderstood on me and carlitos conversation :icon_rolleyes:

HaWK.of.AH said:
We do have spies, just ask Man of Failure. I forwarded him something that one of the spies took off of their forums. I have more but stuff that's generally uninteresting thus far.

i shud say this is true :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

As much as you wish we were, we are not dumb. We are realistic, we know we have spies, does it look like we care? And btw Hawk, we have more than 1 spy. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not a spy for RAW but what RAW doesn't know is that kiwi. has fake spies in their tribe. I've read mails of people pretending to be spies for RAW just to gain har45's trust and I'm positive there's no real spies in kiwi.

For example, Beastlygod44201 was talking to har45 in a skype chat and leading har to believe he was spying for him when all he was doing was giving him unimportant information.

this is 1/2 false as I was spying for raw and kiwi never knew it lol .. and now Iv been kicked from kiwi and har45 thinks It was really a scam after I let him account sit me and everything and yes we did have skype convos but what I really want to know is how you managed to figure any of this out ?? I did spy for raw or atleast tried but have epically failed and now am tribeless.. soo I will be cleared in a matter of time around k54

DeletedUser

As much as you wish we were, we are not dumb. We are realistic, we know we have spies, does it look like we care? And btw Hawk, we have more than 1 spy. ;)

o_O Our pie discussion was leaked then. :icon_eek:

I think you're right though, that you have spies in our tribe, bcoz your # 1 member is now attacking me bcoz of the report i posted in our forum. :icon_cry:

Now im hating these spy things.

DeletedUser

o_O Our pie discussion was leaked then. :icon_eek:

I think you're right though, that you have spies in our tribe, bcoz your # 1 member is now attacking me bcoz of the report i posted in our forum. :icon_cry:

Now im hating these spy things.

maybe u shud be a spy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol,and yet you continue to bring yourself down.

If you have a spy,why are you getting cleared?

Why dont you stack your members?

Why do you not attack cleared members?

Why do you not attack members that are not avaliable at that time?

You make no sence,your spy is simple redicoulous.:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

this is 1/2 false as I was spying for raw and kiwi never knew it lol .. and now Iv been kicked from kiwi and har45 thinks It was really a scam after I let him account sit me and everything and yes we did have skype convos but what I really want to know is how you managed to figure any of this out ?? I did spy for raw or atleast tried but have epically failed and now am tribeless.. soo I will be cleared in a matter of time around k54

Thank god Kiwi. let you go,you epicly failed at everything.

Your foroum presence was terrible,you posted the stupidest things of life,and you are not a good player,whatsoever.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thank god Kiwi. let you go,you epicly failed at everything.

Your foroum presence was terrible,you posted the stupidest things of life,and you are not a good player,whatsoever.:icon_rolleyes:

I concur, i thought he can do great. Pfft. He failed.

DeletedUser

I knew he was a failure since I saw him sighned up for Kiwi.,guess Kaylub liked him.

I remember how Kaylub talked to him in IRC before the recruitment, this beastly guy said he'll be loyal or something to the tribe and want to learn. :icon_cry:
Foolish!

DeletedUser

Cause you forwarded the skype convo to kaylub and I read it? Or someone on your account forwarded it to him. I guess I assumed kiwi was in on it as you wouldn't be that dumb to forward something like that to kaylub.

DeletedUser

I never fowarded anything to kaylub as he was an inactive leader .. and as for me being dumb enough too I would never be that dumb to forward something to the people im spying on telling them oh look Im a spy dont mind me while I read your forums and give everything I see to har45 ..

DeletedUser

I never fowarded anything to kaylub as he was an inactive leader .. and as for me being dumb enough too I would never be that dumb to forward something to the people im spying on telling them oh look Im a spy dont mind me while I read your forums and give everything I see to har45 ..
Lol, well there was a message in Kaylub's inbox titled "skype" from you and it showed you and har talking about kiwi and all the inside info (btw you give horrible information, but there wasn't much to give anyway) . I honestly thought you were just bullshitting him and leading him on to believe you were a spy since the mail was from you.

But, you are dumb enough to try and spy for RAW. Did you actually like RAW? I don't know how you could.

DeletedUser

Beastly is noob! good he was kicked out.

Well, Beastly > Icky though. ;O