~RB~ cry Thread [OFFICIAL NO MORE!!!]

cooled ice

OKay...so as i see some of the threads are named Aten vs. HOT or something close to that effect but all i see is BOTK and other RB losers who still cry about losing their villages and getting pwned by HOT. So here we go. In this thread, there will be those RB players who still are whining of their old tribe.

So i present to all the ~RB~ cry thread.

BOTK my present to you :icon_wink:

regards,
cooled ice

p.s. RB, please do not spam any other thread...you guys have your own thread now :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser15940

OKay...so as i see some of the threads are named Aten vs. HOT or something close to that effect but all i see is BOTK and other RB losers who still cry about losing their villages and getting pwned by HOT. So here we go. In this thread, there will be those RB players who still are whining of their old tribe.

So i present to all the ~RB~ cry thread.

BOTK my present to you :icon_wink:

regards,
cooled ice

p.s. RB, please do not spam any other thread...you guys have your own thread now :icon_biggrin:

=OOO a present?!!! For me??!!!

Awesome, nice Spam.

DeletedUser15940

penguin this is a place for RB only...No HOT allowed...well except for me :)

ok.. so your gloating?

Darn i thought i had a gift :-(.

Anyways.. Like the Good Ol Congo says "Im Glad you felt that it was important enough to make this for me.." well.. not exactly as he would say it but you get the gist x)

DeletedUser15940

Sorry penguin.. but you mus be this size ====> || to even be accepted.. ur just too big!! :-(

cooled ice

ahah well i guess i can't reject penguin...c'mon in (not like you were gonna go away anyways :p)

DeletedUser

Boo hoo no moar rb's:icon_sad:

Lol this is officialy not spam:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Why RB cry thread? The only one in this forum who was formerly RB, and crying is BOTK.. Soo.. Yeah, title should be Bloodoftheknights aka. BOTK cry Thread [OFFICIAL NO MORE!!!] :lol:

DeletedUser15940

Why RB cry thread? The only one in this forum who was formerly RB, and crying is BOTK.. Soo.. Yeah, title should be Bloodoftheknights aka. BOTK cry Thread [OFFICIAL NO MORE!!!] :lol:

Yes I cried my river allrdy though x)

So Cry, Cry your crack off! x)

DeletedUser15940

lol i guess u have an infinite river which never ends. Not a bad idea fizz...but if i make a new one i might get an infraction lol

Yeah, because then it will be a personal insult and directed at one person (Even though the morale of this thread truely is that anyway. But im more than happy to be this important cooled) x)

On that note, The river ended when i quit. But, if i remember correctly, you were part of that river cooled xD