~RB~ cry Thread [OFFICIAL NO MORE!!!]

DeletedUser

Haha, well not only an infraction in terms of a personal insult, but also for spamming the forum with worthless treads ;p
Haha ^^

DeletedUser9270

Where's Axl..?..oh yeah..that's right..he ran to TW..meh..

cooled ice

Yeah, because then it will be a personal insult and directed at one person (Even though the morale of this thread truely is that anyway. But im more than happy to be this important cooled) x)

On that note, The river ended when i quit. But, if i remember correctly, you were part of that river cooled xD

lol i was the first one :) anyways i just made this thread so the RB discussion will be kept out of other threads...i did not want to do this but some action was needed...so sorry if u see the nature of this thread to be an insult...it was provoked :(

DeletedUser15940

lol i was the first one :) anyways i just made this thread so the RB discussion will be kept out of other threads...i did not want to do this but some action was needed...so sorry if u see the nature of this thread to be an insult...it was provoked :(

If you noticed, im taking no harm in it. I said "although it is solely based against one person *me*"

Im having fun with this really x) lol

DeletedUser15940

I thought every thread was about BOTK!

No Lippa. it was abnout Yours and my kids! Cmon now! dont you remember the lucious times we had together and the kids we brought? x)

cooled ice

Where's Axl..?..oh yeah..that's right..he ran to TW..meh..

lol silver...well this is a place where the people who are WHINING abt RB can whine...axel is not whining so its kool...BOTK on the other hand :icon_wink:

DeletedUser15940

lol silver...well this is a place where the people who are WHINING abt RB can whine...axel is not whining so its kool...BOTK on the other hand :icon_wink:

Never know, Im not talking bout how RB was this or that or RB at all. Only my own accomplishments x)

Mister E.S

i dunno why you have to keeping bringing up the old RB.
its over and done with.
we moved on so should you.
never speak of it again.

DeletedUser15940

i dunno why you have to keeping bringing up the old RB.
its over and done with.
we moved on so should you.
never speak of it again.

Actually, i dont bring RB up anymore. This is simply just useless propoganda pointed at me.

So, Why don't you quit butting into things you don't know.

Its just something you don't know.

Never butt in without full info again.

Mister E.S

Actually, i dont bring RB up anymore. This is simply just useless propoganda pointed at me.

So, Why don't you quit butting into things you don't know.

Its just something you don't know.

Never butt in without full info again.

i was not aiming at you.
i do no what is going on and full info.
maybe you should not jump conclusions before sounding off.
thank you bloodoftheknights

DeletedUser15940

i was not aiming at you.
i do no what is going on and full info.
maybe you should not jump conclusions before sounding off.
thank you bloodoftheknights

Simple, Why would you tell it to Cooled ice the creater of this Thread when obviously he is against RB and is and always was in HOT.

Then the simple fact that the thread is aiming towards solely I and a couple others of RB.

So.. exactly where would anyone understand your logic in saying "o maybe it wasnt against you.." hmm?

cooled ice

Simple, Why would you tell it to Cooled ice the creater of this Thread when obviously he is against RB and is and always was in HOT.

Then the simple fact that the thread is aiming towards solely I and a couple others of RB.

So.. exactly where would anyone understand your logic in saying "o maybe it wasnt against you.." hmm?

lol this isn't propaganda :p this is just so that the useless talks of RB stay out of the other threads which have been mainly posted by you BOTK...simple

Mister E.S

maybe than you can tell them that they need to find more aten members to make fun of in forums.
the fact they must bring up old news means they can not fight aten in forums and need to fight old fights to feel good for them selfs.
am i wrong on this saying?

DeletedUser15940

maybe than you can tell them that they need to find more aten members to make fun of in forums.
the fact they must bring up old news means they can not fight aten in forums and need to fight old fights to feel good for them selfs.
am i wrong on this saying?

Nah, But what they like is fighting those that they know no one will take up for :)

Mister E.S

one day i think the shoes will be on the other feet.
they must enjoy now then while it lasts for them.

DeletedUser15940

one day i think the shoes will be on the other feet.
they must enjoy now then while it lasts for them.

They are merely humans.

All humans love it when they have the upper hand, Turned around they bawl lil the babies they are. When mocked for it, They believe their life has ended.

Mister E.S

i see it this way you are being very friendly to those who are not to friendly to you.
you see this was made to make fun of you and you seem to be being helping them from me being angry to them.
it is ok though i know you enjoy the frindships from them on here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser15940

i see it this way you are being very friendly to those who are not to friendly to you.
you see this was made to make fun of you and you seem to be being helping them from me being angry to them.
it is ok though i know you enjoy the frindships from them on here :icon_wink:

actually i dont like them, but i also dont care bout what they think of me.

So, what better than to jus pick on myself along with? its better than a headache trying to think up a better insult than before x)