DeletedUser

as one of the main dukes i have to respond on this
and give more details about this

we aren't at war with them
because they where attacking us
and we now take out the agressors
when they are taken out we are continueing our neatrallity

DeletedUser

Indeed. There are some of their bigger palyers over here that never did something to us, and that even did cooperate with us. They know that they won't be attacked. And if they are, they immediately contact us. Some incidents already happened, but they immediately received repayments for their losses.

But the ones who harmed us, and supported those players, they are on a hit list.

Sincerely
Beldin
Head of RB-family

DeletedUser

I strongly doubt that RB people wage war to anyone stronger than 1 million points.

TjDarkness

Omg, there goes our rude mouthed player again... Btw, way to go by making anti random blood...

DeletedUser

ARB isnt even worth of going to war against taht would be too sad for all the little noobs who are in it

DeletedUser

I think I know a lot more about this game then you will ever do lycan. You still are a noob yourself. I strongly doubt you will ever become greater than me.

DeletedUser

I think I know a lot more about this game then you will ever do lycan. You still are a noob yourself. I strongly doubt you will ever become greater than me.

heh in your dreams, i know allot more about this game then you realize that i do:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4328

I think Jerran should come over and take a look at this sham of a thread. Personal insults a plenty

DeletedUser

I think Jerran should come over and take a look at this sham of a thread. Personal insults a plenty

yes i know
i can't do much about it
but i still don't know why that deras guy still hasn't figured out that he is a small bug what can be crushed by another bug when needed

DeletedUser

second time already am i correct? or is it the 3d:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Aten was at war with RUM long long long before this World War. While some (not all) See Ce taking advantage of this war by attacking ESL knowing Xig is busy and wont be able to fully concentrate on defending ESL.

See not the same :lol:

My job is fun when it is this easy

But it is a lie, RUM was put on hot red again after the war started... a new declaration of war wasn't made, but Aten was suddenly talking about RUM again... after leaving RUM allone for weeks. So it is the same.

lolk.madhu

No..Aten were fighting RUM before this war...Maybe the open declaration wasn'r made yet......

DeletedUser4328

No..Aten were fighting RUM before this war...Maybe the open declaration wasn'r made yet......

We do not need to declare war on RUM. As Aten (and most of the world) was at war with RUM long before the big war. We never stopped attacking Nor did we agree peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.