~{RB}~ Family Pick a side of the war ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5813

Isnt it funny how Beldin said only the members of CMFAM that have attacked ~RB~ will be targeted yet I havent even so much as breathed on them and yet am now under increasing attacks from one of its sister tribe players.

Beldin mail me if you want more info.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not if it's simply a reprisal. However, CMFAM may decide to escalate, negotiate or do nothing. That's their choice.

DeletedUser5813

So far the RB member has lost over 10k in troops with many more losses install for him.

DeletedUser

So far the RB member has lost over 10k in troops with many more losses install for him.

we are currently attacking the players who have attacked us or supporting the players who are under our attack
and i know you allready knew before we attacked that we where going to attack
some of your players mailed us and wanted to stay neutral after we explained the situation why we where doing it
(by the way you didn't)
so if you want to hear the full story mail beldin he mailed it allready to a lot of players

DeletedUser5813

Well as far as I heard from our players that you were only attacking the members that had attacked your tribes in the past.

Now if any member of the tribe you were in was getting attacked you would send support as it is loyalty to not only the tribe but the members of it.

So I am getting attacked because I have and do continue to support Little General who had taken 2 XiG villages which were the villages that you guys mainly decided to attack.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Perhaps this rings a bell?

15. Xenotarsosaurus (682|641) C66 4,800 propas [~RB-M~] newelijah [CMFAM4] March 14,2007 - 06:20
14. Jaxartosaurus (680|640) C66 5,820 propas [~RB-M~] newelijah [CMFAM4] March 12,2007 - 11:29

DeletedUser5974

Rb says we declares war on cmfam

Ya rite i mean a war includes the whole family and not just one or two players

most people do know that Rb attacks those guys who attack xig

Many people have atatcked Rb and they dont seem to attack all of them
Doesnt that ring a bell

look at little general he is getting attacked by Rb and he seemed to have taken some xig villages in that area

It takes a great courage to do this and i will like to congratulate u
but if u think in all aspects Rbs descission was not wise

I am not saying this because i am from cmfam just because it is the truth

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In point of fact, CMFAM's problems with Xig have nothing to do with this current round. CMFAM players have attacked RB players. RB is responding. Whether you call this a war or a retaliation does not alter this fact.

Beldin was forced into the position of doing nothing and letting CMFAM continue attacking or taking action in an attempt to get it to stop.

If there is a problem here, perhaps you should ask your leaders.

DeletedUser5974

ofcourse what probelms can i have

i have heard a lot from the leaders

we are really communicative

look at u Rb w says they are not in the war it is pointless because i thought u guys were the same family(sorry for not posting the brackets but i got no idea where they are)

We can all call it retalition

i think that will be the correct word for this

if this is got nothing to do with xig ok

my mistake but for all it seems like that not only me or my mates but others from different tribes too

DeletedUser5984

i think little general has regretted attacking that red dot tribe....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ofcourse what probelms can i have

i have heard a lot from the leaders

we are really communicative

look at u Rb w says they are not in the war it is pointless because i thought u guys were the same family(sorry for not posting the brackets but i got no idea where they are)

We can all call it retalition

i think that will be the correct word for this

if this is got nothing to do with xig ok

my mistake but for all it seems like that not only me or my mates but others from different tribes too

to make things more clear for you
beldin contacted the high dukes several times but every time they told him that we had no relations with them so they may attack us
but when 2 players are gangbanging on 1 of your players to take all of his villages what would be your next move after their dukes allready had said that they can't do anything because their are no relations
beldin even tried to form a nap with them to get these problems out of the world
i am sure any other tribe would have done the same if they could do it

DeletedUser5984

but when 2 players are gangbanging on 1 of your players

thats a threesome not a gang bang..
:icon_razz:

and on a more serious note, the no relations thingy means that you may attack a red dot tribe..
but dont attack someone you cant handle on your own, unless of course someone is
looking for an excuse for a war...
2-3 players attacking a red dot tribe means.. they are out to get them
and not simply expand getting a village or 2..

Last edited:

DeletedUser5974

i know dude

dont think i dont know this

everybody does know atleast people on both sides

Is rb w involved i mean thier barons say no and y guys say it is the whole family

DeletedUser

i know dude

dont think i dont know this

everybody does know atleast people on both sides

Is rb w involved i mean thier barons say no and y guys say it is the whole family

i didn't say the whole family is involved
of course not
rb-w is in another sector and can't support us attacking these players
we also don't need them to support us attacking the players involved
we have some players on it who are doing a great job

DeletedUser

As I said many times RB are like snakes. Once you turn your back on them they attack. Not entirely true for they hold many respectable players. But some of them rats are just unbearable. Always trying to take villages from whomever they want and once a problem occures talking about they did everything they could to stop it. Truly pathetic

DeletedUser5974

ohhhhhhhhhh is it

i think ur covering rb w up

ofcourse they will support u guys everybody does know that

it is pointless to tell these kind of things

they may not attack but sure are supporting

DeletedUser

As I said many times RB are like snakes. Once you turn your back on them they attack. Not entirely true for they hold many respectable players. But some of them rats are just unbearable. Always trying to take villages from whomever they want and once a problem occures talking about they did everything they could to stop it. Truly pathetic

you are just stupid
why did you think stw turned their back to you and didn't involve when we attacked you?
you where the one trying to let escalate things
only because a new member of us posted something what wasn't supported by us
and that player even said sorry for that post

why are you still here posting stupid things every time you see one of our family tribes in a post
i thought you had learned your lesson when we rimmed you
i think you need another lesson
and you know that i can teach you another one i don't even have to do it myself
i just have to look for a blue dot in your region and ask him/her to take your pathetic village on the rim

DeletedUser

ohhhhhhhhhh is it

i think ur covering rb w up

ofcourse they will support u guys everybody does know that

it is pointless to tell these kind of things

they may not attack but sure are supporting

don't you think we can support ourselfs?
just look at the red dots you see in my region
all are allied to us and would be able to support us
and when you see what i see you wouldn't even said that
because i have a huge blue sea on my map

DeletedUser5974

yes but u cant say that rb w is supporting u

u may have a whole blue map
sorry if i am wrong but the allys other than rb tribes may sometimes be allied to us too
and they may not support u
some others maybe scared

it is something logical and sorry if i am wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.