Re: Ask the expert.

DeletedUser

Can I have your attention please?

thehangover-roof.jpg

Damn I had this hilarious PNP idea to announce my joining of the world... way out here in

Instead, got pretty wasted off my own home grown...

And two pints + of our local brewery's...8.1% ABV Imperial IPA

img000772751_89830.jpg

So I'll just post this one image I find extremely funny.
Kfc_Runner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you a member of the wolf pack, a lone wolf, who has come in search of other lone wolves, to form a pack...of lone wolves?

DeletedUser

Before I say anything about this thread, thr fact you have to introduce yourself is a fail. All you really did is announce that another noob has joined the world.

DeletedUser

Before I say anything about this thread, thr fact you have to introduce yourself is a fail. All you really did is announce that another noob has joined the world.

Way to hate...

Anyways I love peps from W22 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Before you say anything? So that statement has nothing to do with this thread, and through process of elimination is off topic? As well as it being worthy of you posting on it, even if you are a bit of a kill joy during some harmless fun.

DeletedUser

idk if he is noob or good, still a shoddy intro pnp. the worst case of text-picture-text. ehh what do I know? welcome to W58 :D