Re-decleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First of all, My apologies to BD.
My apologies to Gicusan, who was proud to have me, and tried to teach me, i let that man down.
My apologies to baddie, who i have let down twice now.
My apologies to Canine-, who has been nothing but an insperation.
I was never good enough to be appart of the #1 Tribe of w30. I never will be.

I will never have the diplomacy required, I have a VERY LOUD MOUTH. I may never hold the skill.

I have become a part of the map, so much so that i have fell in love with it.

Being in love with w30 means i can never let T-W-C have any part of it.

I cant wait for 4 weeks to launch against Death Note, even though they wish to expand useing my villages, BD wish for a solid , diplomatic war, a sound war with dignity, integrety, with honer, with gusto against DN.

I can no longer be part of it.

I can no longer watch T-W-C Throttle PMP.

I can no longer watch T-W-C as they make there way through NAD's.

CShipley,

You and me big mate
one on one mother Hubbord (Who sleeps in the cupboard )

Lets Dance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Razvantc

Good luck Fraser! - Not that you'll need it :)
Sorry to see you leave BD.

DeletedUser

Quite interesting :)

Just to clarify, is this a declaration vs cshipley or against all of T-W-C?

DeletedUser

I see, well as interesting as it seems, may be quite a long process if it was one-on-one...

Big stacks, and nobles can only go so far...

Good luck to both though :)

I do however, have more of an interest in fras winning this one...

DeletedUser

Do what you must and good luck.

The only thing is, in BD you should have the freedom you seem to be seeking. If you don't feel that way for some reason, come talk to me.

DeletedUser

Yawn. Attention seeking again?

I give it 3months and Fraser will be running back to BD or Phoenix.

That's all I have to say on this matter, anymore is just fueling the fire.

DeletedUser

[12:52:09] Adam (Loserfish/./Garz): i just wanna see him say fraser is being immature and he wont lower himself to that level
[12:52:22] Adam (Loserfish/./Garz): i will bet serious money he'll say something like that
[12:52:34] Luda Tigrica: (nod)
[12:52:36 | Edited 12:52:59] Luda Tigrica: It's his usual reply

now, where's my serious monies?

DeletedUser

I am not very interested in your 'decleration'... what I see is someone hopelessly trying to intimidate someone.

Keep your personal issues out of my forum, your name makes it look increasingly ugly.

DeletedUser

Raz, I own the forum as much as you do... we all share it. Therefore I am entitled to call it mine.

Regardless, I don't know why Fraser had to post this publicly. For some reason BD can't help but to think everyone is interested in their crap. Maybe it has something to do with their arrogance?

DeletedUser

Raz, I own the forum as much as you do... we all share it. Therefore I am entitled to call it mine.

Regardless, I don't know why Fraser had to post this publicly. For some reason BD can't help but to think everyone is interested in their crap. Maybe it has something to do with their arrogance?

You own the forum? You don't own shit, piss off.

DeletedUser

You do not know.

You do not care.

Who are you anyway.

No one cares.

This is my wars, not your, piss off.

As you say, it is yours and C-shiply's war... so what the hell is it doing on the forum for the whole of W30 to see? Attention seeking probably.

I am part of W30 therefore I can read and reply to this thread as much as I like. You don't like that? Well you shouldn't have bothered myself and W30 with your nusance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.