re-spawn

• Thread starter Deleted User - 832139
  • Start date

Deleted User - 832139

Beguiner.jpg

come on TW why is this player under beginner protection this world has been closed for a very long time now ... surely there should be some kind of limit to re-spawning in closed worlds otherwise we would be chasing players all over the map for ever and ever .. and that makes a mockery of game design at any level ... and takes profit -v- game-play to a new level in game design... come on put it right guys ... as a bit of respect to winning players I think is needed here as you have plenty of worlds for these guys to move into now ..

pasmith1961

This always happens Drew. Its a rimmed player and 99% of them go barb after a week or so.

DeletedUser

Now you have introduced an award for starting over 5 times..........some players try and hang on.

That is one award I would not like to have on my profile.

DeletedUser

haha drew you guys made a mockery of this world a long time ago.

DeletedUser

Village: GOH
GOH
Coordinates: 461|967
Player: DouPantou
Tribe: Great Orcs Horde

GOH (87|275) K20 2,132 DouPantou [~GOH~] thecaper [R.I.P] 2011-02-12 03:17:32
There was once an ORC... (928|699) K69 741 DouPantou [~GOH~] TheOldTook [TheFOE] 2011-01-23 03:53:21
GOH (29|557) K50 524 DouPantou [~GOH~] pasmith1961 [R.I.P] 2011-01-13 04:39:45
~hmmm (972|484) K49 2,021 DouPantou [~GOH~] ravenj [TheF0E] 2011-01-04 21:09:11

stellro

and your point is............??????

Spoils the war of attrition abit doesnt it :)

DeletedUser

still begs the question why they play on a world they want over so quickly, I think the mods are having a laugh at their expense as FOE/RIP won the award for world boredom along time ago

DeletedUser

best decision i made mate - just wish i had done it 2 years ago when met decided to shaft us all and saved meself alot of time and BS

DeletedUser

saddest part is they didn't learn take a look at the #1 tribe on w46 they are doing the same thing there.

stellro

Win lose or draw - it's how you played the game that people will remember - people will remember FAIL & WOTB as good tribes - OU & FOE will always fall short of any glory from other players.......

Nice to hear from you Shop......and we did tell you 2 years ago that you was making a mistake :)

DeletedUser

Totally agree with you Stell, although VH is a great bloke and i wish him well and the last few remaining ex-WOTB members in the world, the fighting spirit died when WOTB and FAIL loved up and then took in the rest of the world in in various guises

and yep - u were right 2 years ago - hindsight is a wonderful thing.....

stellro

and yep - u were right 2 years ago - hindsight is a wonderful thing.....

All I need now is for Bear to admit we was right 2 years ago and I can call myself a psychic messiah!!!!

(Im not a messiah Im a very naughty boy)