Re-Uniting World 22

DeletedUser

Hello all, Smk51 here. To discuss a brilliant plan indeed. I have created a pre-made tribe for this upcoming World 65. So i was wondering if we could try and get as many former World 22 players as we could to all be apart of the pre-made. It will most likely be my last world, and i would like to end it with the people i started it with. We could dominate everyone and show them all how good W22 was.

I also am aware many people dislike me due to my behavior on here and my immaturity. Well i have changed.. I hope for the better haha! If you don't want to join because im leading, please be aware im going to have 2 dukes with the same power as me so it not all about me. If your interested in joining please comment below here, or go to my pre made thread and comment there and PM me. Okay thanks :)
Miss you all, and would love to play with you guys again,
Cheers,
Smk51

DeletedUser

If anyones interested the pre made is open for W65, in the pre made section. just look for my name i guess...

darthmonk612

sorry mate didnt even see this until now but W65 is a decent fail as it is no haul worlds are about as useless as you can get.

DeletedUser198

So if anyone still comes on here, join up to the new world in 67 and pick SE, ill see u there =]