Read dis

rachelle77

I prefer balanced meals... a meat, veggie, starch and dairy at my dinner table. That being said I'll eat just about anything within reason (no human or even dog for me thanks) but everyone has the right to their own opinions and diet so I have no harsh attitude towards vegetarians. Where I used to work I frequently ordered take out from a vegetarian restaurant, the food was excellent.

queenangel

Whether you believe in one divine being that crated all, or some silly geneologist who popularised a stupid theory, vegetarianism is completely disobeying the laws of nature.

Is a belief system based on one divine being or a geneoloist my only two choices here? I can't imagine what theory a geneologist came up with that disobeys the law of nature. As far as I know, they only trace a families lineage...but perhaps they have branched out. Please enlighten me some more with your wisdom.

The animals at the bottom of the food chain eat plants, then they are eaten by other animals and it comes around to ending up in peoples stomachs, then in flies, then the flies are consumed by venus fly-traps and you go around full circle again.

uh huh. I'm definitely going to need some more of your brilliant insights. :icon_rolleyes:

So you're wrong, there's a lot wrong with it. Muslim's have festivities during their Kurban in which they sacrifice animals and give them to the poor or to their families in the name of God. Christian's traditionally eat Turkey or other fowls during thanksgiving and Christmas. And chocolate "bunnies" during easter.

Wait. I'm confused. Are they also disobeying the laws of nature? Are you trying to imply these groups of religions are wrong? Or are you referring to the Venus Fly Traps being wrong? Perhaps you should try posting only when your sober.

Saying it's animal cruelty is saying that we should kill every animal that eats other animals.

I must have missed the part where anyone fed this line of crap reasoning for being a vegetarian.

So you're actually supporting war by being vegetarian. I applaud your wisdom.

Do you actually own a thinking reasoning adult brain cell over there? Or have you killed them all off with whatever drug you're currently on? Go back to flaming in a thread that does not require you to give a reasonable thinking argument, because you are clearly out of your depth here.

darkaniken2

I just ate two more cheeseburgers for dinner. Oh man was they good. Also have bacon thawing for breakfast, and steaks for lunch. Thinking fried chicken for dinner.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*personal insult removed by author*

Have you ever tried soy meatballs? How about soy sausage? Or soy cheese? :p

Personally, I really like soy cheese and soy sausage with onions and homegrown tomatoes on whole wheat pizza crust. :icon_biggrin:

darkaniken2

*personal insult removed by author*

Have you ever tried soy meatballs? How about soy sausage? Or soy cheese? :p

Personally, I really like soy cheese and soy sausage with onions and homegrown tomatoes on whole wheat pizza crust. :icon_biggrin:
I think I threw up a little.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm gonna quote my freshman history teacher during social living (sex, drugs, and rock and roll): "Don't yuck my yum."

DeletedUser71925

Is a belief system based on one divine being or a geneoloist my only two choices here? I can't imagine what theory a geneologist came up with that disobeys the law of nature. As far as I know, they only trace a families lineage...but perhaps they have branched out. Please enlighten me some more with your wisdom.

Evolution? You haven't heard of this most mythical and controversial issue? /facepalm

uh huh. I'm definitely going to need some more of your brilliant insights. :icon_rolleyes:

Seeing as I speak the truth and nothing but the truth, they are obviously true. And I have more where they came from, so I can provide them later if need.

Wait. I'm confused. Are they also disobeying the laws of nature? Are you trying to imply these groups of religions are wrong? Or are you referring to the Venus Fly Traps being wrong? Perhaps you should try posting only when your sober.

They aren't disobeying the rules of anything, they're simly following the obligations of their said religion, and so there must be something in it.

I must have missed the part where anyone fed this line of crap reasoning for being a vegetarian.

Well then, read between the lines.

Do you actually own a thinking reasoning adult brain cell over there? Or have you killed them all off with whatever drug you're currently on? Go back to flaming in a thread that does not require you to give a reasonable thinking argument, because you are clearly out of your depth here.

I can't help it if you don't understand an ounce of what I'm saying. Simply put, Vegans are crackheads.

queenangel

Genealogy (from Greek: γενεά, genea, "generation"; and λόγος, logos, "knowledge") is the study of families and the tracing of their lineages and history. Genealogists use oral traditions, historical records, genetic analysis, and other records to obtain information about a family and to demonstrate kinship and pedigrees of its members. The results are often displayed in charts or written as narratives.

Evolution (also known as biological, genetic or organic evolution) is the change in the inherited traits of a population of organisms through successive generations.[1] This change results from interactions between processes that introduce variation into a population, and other processes that remove it. As a result, variants with particular traits become more, or less, common

I fail to see the correlation here or how you could have possibly thought anyone could have interpreted your meandering post as having anything to do with evolution.

sbymarch said:
Simply put, Vegans are crackheads.

Make up your mind. Do you wish to discuss vegetarians or vegans? Or does your simple little brain not know the difference?

You obviously have nothing whatsoever to support you in your arguments other than you like meat, and thats good enough for you, therefore everyone is wrong. .

I do not have any issue with anyones personal choices, least of all what they like to eat. It has no bearing on my life whatsoever. For you to sit there and demean others for their own choices in something as silly as food, when you clearly do not have any clue what you are discussing is a little closed-minded, more than naive and frankly, just sad.

DeletedUser

Only way I like soy is the soy sauce variety and I like it all over my Chinese food which includes many veggies and whatever meat the chinese are butchering ans serving up nowadays. If something tastes good I tend to have a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy.

I also like hot sauce... all over many different kinds of food, especially meat. Beef, Chicken, Turkey, miscellaneous other fowl, Pork, Deer, Seafood, and the occasional Rabbit as well as various organs from any of the prior. I'm Mexican so I've eaten tons of 'different' meats.

If we weren't meant to eat meat, well it shouldn't be so damn delicious. I've also had the occasional chocolate covered insect.

thebigt625

Steak for breakfast...as usual.
Burger for lunch.
Pork chops for dinner.

DeletedUser71925

I fail to see the correlation here or how you could have possibly thought anyone could have interpreted your meandering post as having anything to do with evolution.

Make up your mind. Do you wish to discuss vegetarians or vegans? Or does your simple little brain not know the difference?

You obviously have nothing whatsoever to support you in your arguments other than you like meat, and thats good enough for you, therefore everyone is wrong. .

I do not have any issue with anyones personal choices, least of all what they like to eat. It has no bearing on my life whatsoever. For you to sit there and demean others for their own choices in something as silly as food, when you clearly do not have any clue what you are discussing is a little closed-minded, more than naive and frankly, just sad.

Vegans are worse than vegetarians. But at the end of the day, their all pretty much the same. They don't eat meat. How do you fail to see the relation between evolution and geneologists? They trace family lineage, and some claim that there has been substantial changes in the human race over the years. But we're not discussing this. Tell me 3 sources of high protein and iron that don't come from meat. And I'm talking about natural sources, not vitamin tablets. What spinach? Let's not be schmucks. I don't care if people are herbivores or carnivores, or omnivores. I just think that no-one has a reason to not eat meat. Even Hindu's eat red meat, just not cow.