READ ME: A couple of changes!

DeletedUser

Right guys and gals I'ma change a couple things round here and clarify some others.

1. Find something wrong with a post, Click the report button (looks like a shield with '!' in it) and i shall deal with it! Failing that PM, Skype me or whatever! Don't comment in the thread with stuff like:
    Reported you for language, or blah blah is against the rules!
  2. Have an issue with me, PM me and we will work together on the issue. However if that fails Kangaroom is the man to go to.
  3. Offtopic posts well generall I would appreciate it if you stuck on topic but a bit of offtopic here and their if related to tribal wars or atleast part of the topic is accebtable within reason! Don't use this as an excuse to go offtopic every other post. Posts that are completely offtopic will be removed and you may be likely to get a warning. Same goes for posts like:
    I really like cheese, blah blah blah, (insert 4 more lines or cheese related stuff) I think Uruz will win!
    That aint acceptable and will be treated as spam/fully offtopic. If you are having an offtopic discusison I can split it into a new thread if you PM.
  4. Swearing, This is a family game please try and keep the langauge to a minimum however if your not sure if a word would be allowed don't go post it anyway PM me! I'll get back to you almost immediately if its late afternoon/evening (GMT). It may also save you an infract or two.
  5. A re-occuring issue is signatures basically everytime you edit or add a new sig check its allowed. Right click select properties (or view image info) and look at the PX (pixel) values given. The cross check and see if it is legal.
  6. Last thing Insults. Best to check first with a PM See point 4! Grammar/language flames would go here also.
Sorry for an essay but I have changed and I wanted to let you all know about the changes I am going to make regarding your forum!
Some things you'll be able to let loose a bit more others you won't.

Short Version

PM me if you have any issues or questions what so ever. Contrary to popular belief us mods do have a sense of humour and are not that evil! (Well most of us are not that evil)

Will leave this open for any questions/suggestions (sensible ones though) you may have!
P.S I always check PM's before threads so if you ask (like you want a discusison split) or want something done I will read it first before so you may save yourself another warning! :)

Kind regards and enjoy the forums,

Rowmaster.
Your W47 Moderator!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Surely these are clarifications rather than changes, seeing as you can't actually change the rules? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I really like cheese, blah blah blah, (insert 4 more lines or cheese related stuff) I think Uruz will win!
yes, this line is CLEARLY out of office, seeing as it should be obvious to everyone that the frase should have been:

I really like cheese, blah blah blah, (insert 4 more lines or cheese related stuff) I KNOWUruz will win! ;op

DeletedUser

Surely these are clarifications rather than changes, seeing as you can't actually change the rules? :icon_razz:

No its not changes in the rules :p,
Its changed in me :lol: for the better we can hope.

Social Disorder

Why should we bother to pm if a word is considered under swearing?

Do you want us to pm you and ask if "Shit" is swearing?

DeletedUser

Why should we bother to pm if a word is considered under swearing?

Do you want us to pm you and ask if "Shit" is swearing?

Under swearing, what?

Yes if your not sure if you should use a word PM me! If you don't and go use the word and it happens to be illegal then you will be infracted. There is always ample opportunity to ask any mod if you can use a word / phrase.

DeletedUser

*clickies the exlamation shield for these new clarifications*

I think.. these are offensive and unreasonable demands... xD

DeletedUser

Oops I thought I responded to this, No your not invisible but if you really like Cheese go make a thread about it in General or Off Topica!

DeletedUser

Mmmmmmmm, Cheese!:lol: Do people still play and enjoy Pokemon? I mean really? And did you ever actually catch them all? Its an honest question!

DeletedUser

I enjoy Pokemon don't play it but I LOVE Charmander.
I never caught them all no, did anyone? (without cheats)