Read this :O

• Thread starter Genetic Engineer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey guys, you all know me well ... here's my youtube channel. I know i look like an idiot, I was soooo nervous. Give me a couple of weeks to get used to it and il start making good videos. Check it out, got some cool and funny things on it and my Nitro RC car >:D.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LewisTvChannel

Dont flame ¬_¬ just subscribe

P.S let me know if it loads up nicely for you or if it takes ages to buffer. Makes a difference to me and how I construct my videos :)

DeletedUser

Get a hair cut hippee jks :lol: My computer is dying and it worked for me

Typhi

Ha! British accent. xD Works fine for me as well.

You were also the guy that was reviewing iPod apps a while back, right? How did that end?

DeletedUser

Yeah, it was something to do with IvorTheIpod. :eek:

Also, massive British accent. ;o I'm not sure whether I have much of an Australian accent.

DeletedUser

I got bored of that because of my stupid camera and editing software. Got new cam and software which makes it a whole load easier. I'm in this for atleast a month ;) hehe joKes. I hope to do this for quite a while.

DeletedUser64821

Nice car there :)

And I would hope you would eat your chocolate. What else would you do with it? o_O

DeletedUser64821

But you still eat chocolate cake. So therefore you are still eating your chocolate. Unless you give it away, and then someone else eats your chocolate. But either way, someone eats teh damn chocolate

DeletedUser64821

Agreed

funny-pictures-orange-cat-nom-cake.jpg

DeletedUser

Not with no chocolate easter eggs left no :p send me 10 easter eggs ... il see what I can do :)

DeletedUser64821

Hmm. All I have left is 2 little chocolate cars. Will that work? :)

DeletedUser54315

Everyone needs a dad like GE's dad. Shame for my boys as I am crap at fixing things!