Ready to die

DeletedUser93609

I am quiting W30 and i am wanting to call out BH i know i have some friends in there and this is nothing personal but i don't have a lot of time to devote to this game anymore so if you BH cud be so kind as to take me out tht wud be nice i am going to fight back but pretty sure you guys will win so lets fight i wud like to die with at least 1000 nukes headed at me and if anyone from any other tribe wud like to jump in tht is cool the more the marrier

DeletedUser

good bye mate:( sad to see anyone leave but i guess it happens

DeletedUser79042

hmmm. You are only ... 5 according to your profile ? :icon_eek:

Too young to die, too drunk to live ? (that was a song for those of you who might not know :icon_idea: )

robot out :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

There is one really good way to deal with players like you...

See, if you are going to quit then you are on a schedule. Doing what you want puts us on your schedule. Its far easier to put you on our schedule by ignoring you for the most part until you get sick of the world and quit of your own accord and it is also a far wiser investment of time.

KarmaX

@Double - Edge:

If you are telling you don't have any time anymore then why are you asking for 1000s of nukes? Do you think it'll buy? NO!! They will just skirmish you and noble you in leisure a village at a time. If you had like provoked them and nobled tons of their villages and put up a good resistance then you might have had the pleasure of receiving the funeral 1000 nuke fire.

DeletedUser

There is one really good way to deal with players like you...

See, if you are going to quit then you are on a schedule. Doing what you want puts us on your schedule. Its far easier to put you on our schedule by ignoring you for the most part until you get sick of the world and quit of your own accord and it is also a far wiser investment of time.

I understand where you're coming from, but with so few people left to fight, and such little risk involved, why not?

The only reasons I can see not to is if you are worried about the investment of resources, or if you think this guy is too much of a douche to deserve what he asks for, which I would actually have to agree with.

EDIT - @karma: Agreed, he went about it entirely the wrong way, if you are going to "call out" a tribe on your own, do it in game, and without the suicide note.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand where you're coming from, but with so few people left to fight, and such little risk involved, why not?

The only reasons I can see not to is if you are worried about the investment of resources, or if you think this guy is too much of a douche to deserve what he asks for, which I would actually have to agree with.

EDIT - @karma: Agreed, he went about it entirely the wrong way, if you are going to "call out" a tribe on your own, do it in game, and without the suicide note.

Disclaimer - Not leadership and therefore the following is certainly the bosses opinion

The way I see it is that BH are still at war with THE and S_P who are very very active against a number of our members and thousands of nukes that we might have available will be directed towards clear and present dangers which are exceptionally active and continually trying to kill my friends and tribe mates.

I never heard of this guy which is the simple reply to the query - "why not?" And from your post Reaper, I kinda think you get that, just wanted to elaborate on my reasoning :)

DeletedUser

Disclaimer - Not leadership and therefore the following is certainly the bosses opinion

The way I see it is that BH are still at war with THE and S_P who are very very active against a number of our members and thousands of nukes that we might have available will be directed towards clear and present dangers which are exceptionally active and continually trying to kill my friends and tribe mates.

I never heard of this guy which is the simple reply to the query - "why not?" And from your post Reaper, I kinda think you get that, just wanted to elaborate on my reasoning :)

I suppose from this side of the world it is impossible to know exactly what is happening between BH and THE/S_P. To me it appeared they were dead, and BH were merely consolidating their areas, since you have stated that this isn't the case, then my point isn't really relevant.

DeletedUser

actually yea we are dead at least most of us what BH is getting is only like 50% of S_P players all others are sleeping or dead thats why i left no one backing you up

but this guy is on the other side of the world i am getting nukes from players at k4 and k5 but some of ur guys in k6 and k7 can deal with him i dont think one player can do much

DeletedUser

Dan - for dead players your lads are sure continually trying to butcher TSJ. So either you have a few lads sitting a tonne of accounts that will run out of time in 60 days from over sitting or the same guys are running a tonne of accounts from different IPs. Either way I'm seeing the reports and you lads are actively co-ordinating with THE and at a very precise level. Thats not inactivity from my perspective.

DeletedUser

well i said 50% u get incomings from k20 k30 i dont think so and if yes so only a few

can u explain the 2 huge holes in our core if we have all of our members active we lost 2 big players some are sat and some just yellow and red or noble barbs

from what TSJ told me THE and S_P fail to do much damage to him so again i dont think u and TSJ are telling the same story

back to topic
man good luck wish u to kill as much BH nukes as possible b4 you go

DeletedUser

he talking about our k20 and 30 members they arnt doing much

DeletedUser

from what TSJ told me THE and S_P fail to do much damage to him so again i dont think u and TSJ are telling the same story

They fail to do much damage because of the exceptional players in BH helping that account. Some truly defensive geniuses. Its certainly not from a lack of trying on your behalf ;)

DeletedUser

They fail to do much damage because of the exceptional players in BH helping that account. Some truly defensive geniuses. Its certainly not from a lack of trying on your behalf ;)

:) how many players does he have on him? umm 4? 5? idr

DeletedUser

really? i only though it was crispy cargo and sieg on him and about 3 or 4 others.

DeletedUser

lol there are no 59 active players in THE and S_P together lol

he has max of 10 ppl on him and he has support from alot of guys more than 10 for sure

and again i dont really care about the south i cant gt there and i cant noble his villas so no use my nukes are rly far

i am more worried about molesb having 8 ppl on him and only 3 supporting him maybe even less

DeletedUser79042

and again i dont really care about the south i cant gt there and i cant noble his villas so no use my nukes are rly far

You keep telling the same thing over and over again... Enjoy the safety of the rim. It is okay :icon_wink: We understand.

really? i only though it was crispy cargo and sieg on him and about 3 or 4 others.

59 = sitters ("on him" - maybe I got it wrong - sorry :icon_wink:)

As for THE - S_P attackers who cares what the number is anyway... The result is what matters and I think I was very very clear about it a couple of posts back. It is one of the times that stats do speak a truth.

You 2 enjoy your holidays, rim-side :) You know reg, I was a member of TUC once for a couple of months when I had left TW last October... That makes you my "ex-future" Duke or sth like that :lol: ?

robot out

DeletedUser

u say i am safe up there lol i was attacked by 4 BH players so far killed many bH nukes took 2 BH villas and i am safe lol

i am also sitting some accs and killing BH and they all in my area u cant say its fake lol