real good question

DeletedUser

i have a question that maybe many people would love to know.

well , world 12 have end very fast.

there was only one tribe and that i think everyone can understand that is not hard wen all few players get together in same tribe.

but......

a good question is.....

the world have end with 61 players with a total of 92.755 villages

what i think we all wondering is how many barbarian villages is there at the time the world ended?????

i think i speak for most of people wem i say we would love to get that info and the admin can unser that

thanks and congrats to all the winners

DeletedUser

About 240,000 barbs I think.

I believe this world had about 330,000 villages.

DeletedUser

Here are some answers for you:

1. We encouraged people that quit the game to delete their accounts. Towards the end sitting accounts or getting new owners for them was to big of a chore.

2. We went after Non DNY player villages instead of nobling the barbs. Our goal was to end the world and named victorious so we, for the most part, left the barbs alone.

3. We were upfront with players that we attacked, we let them know up front when we started attacking that we would not let up until they deleted. Many of them did just that.

4. Our aggressive style of play throughout the history of the world resulted in the speed in which we conquered the world. We did not allow rival tribes to grow fat on barbs or inactives.

DeletedUser

Here are some answers for you:

1. We encouraged people that quit the game to delete their accounts. Towards the end sitting accounts or getting new owners for them was to big of a chore.

2. We went after Non DNY player villages instead of nobling the barbs. Our goal was to end the world and named victorious so we, for the most part, left the barbs alone.

3. We were upfront with players that we attacked, we let them know up front when we started attacking that we would not let up until they deleted. Many of them did just that.

4. Our aggressive style of play throughout the history of the world resulted in the speed in which we conquered the world. We did not allow rival tribes to grow fat on barbs or inactives.

my friend thanks and im not saying nothing against.
i would just like to know how many villages there was.

it doesnt means that u or someone else played good or bad.

slinkiestwizard

Like to add this as well many of the barbed villages were Players from DNY that quit with big accounts and barbed

DeletedUser

336,472 villages total

You get this information on the front page of twstats.

DNY owned 92,765 of them.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wonder how long it would have taken to noble the barbs.

Probably several more months, lol.