Real issue of w54

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok I've read through this thread and this is the tl:dr version. WITH explanatory PICTURES

"Hi I r Newbie-Bob/KeegiKolmas, I haz no life and my e-peen = bigger than all of yours."
TrollFace2.png

some people: "OMG you're right can I have a look?"

awesome.png

pretty much everyone else: "rabble rabble rabble"

South-Park-rabble-rabble-rabble.jpg

Result: troll happy (insert pic 1 here)

Anyways, here's my view based on what I read:

Actually has a point, you have a fair few internals...even if they are not always in same tribe, players like mzare and darkbar etc were all given to you.

Mzare? , your stupid or smth?

and dark went inactive, had to clear it all

As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 hibakusha [TBD] 7,54 Mio.
2 Newbie-Bob [TBD] 4,74 Mio.
3 Milonium001 [PATRYN] 4,17 Mio.

actually i think this rating speaks for it self ... even thou he is not ranked number one here he still is number two ranking for attacker ..you dont get that ranking by nobling inhouse or barbs

and i dont really understand the motive for announcing his ranking on the fourm apart from the fact to piss some of you off ( pnp ) looks like it has worked .. pnp at its best i would say

ps...this isnt a start the convo on my account ranking either just giving newbie some congrats where others may not have looked

2nd quote partly confirms 1st quote.
2nd quote also makes 3rd quote mute. Easy ODA anyone?

Think that covers it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you mean your backstabbing allies you mean? so your saying punch wont last, correct? :)
they Are the most hated tribe on this world, everyone can agree on it

Funniest post ever :D And no kane, thats not a compliment :p

DeletedUser

2nd quote partly confirms 1st quote.
2nd quote also makes 3rd quote mute. Easy ODA anyone?

Think that covers it all.

An inactive village should only give you 20k ODA. But that still doesn't stop the fact, he's killed the 2nd most amount of troops in the world, barbs have 0 troops, inactives only 20k, whereas active villages can make you kill far more than 20k per village.

He's killed more troops than all but 1 player, that either means that everyone else has taken "worse" villages (more barbs, more inactives with less than full farms), or that he does actually attack active people. Whether he takes free villages or not is beside the point if he helps his tribe take out active players.

DeletedUser37628

You seriously think it's impossible to gain that much oda from inactives? lol that's funny. It's easier to gain oda from inactives than it is to gain it from an active, defensive player, but whatever you say.

DeletedUser

Its certainly easier to gain good ODA per nuke on inactives as you have no stacking or dodging to worry about, so you can always catch a nuke at home and any D will be only one villages worth so you will take less damage on your nukes.

But in the end you will gain more ODA from an active player as they will be building more troops as you kill them, so while you might lose more troops doing it, you will get more ODA in the end as you will have killed more troops.

DeletedUser37628

What I'm saying is that he has been able to noble villages so quickly in large part because he DOESN'T lose as many troops on inactives. So, overall, he ends up with so much oda and growth due to inactives.

DeletedUser

I can see how the nobling of inactives would lead to less troop loss and therefore more nukes and troops to use which would be why he was able to reach that much ODA. But the point remains that the raw figures can't be argued with. He is either clearing a shit ton of inactives or he's clearing a lot of villages that he isn't nobling (IE for a team mate).

Arrogant? Definitely. Bad player? Certainly not.

DeletedUser37628

Indeed, he certainly isn't a bad player. I feel like there is something to be said for a player who is both good and humble about it. Keegi isn't the only one in these forums who could learn to show some humility.

DeletedUser

Its certainly easier to gain good ODA per nuke on inactives as you have no stacking or dodging to worry about, so you can always catch a nuke at home and any D will be only one villages worth so you will take less damage on your nukes.

But in the end you will gain more ODA from an active player as they will be building more troops as you kill them, so while you might lose more troops doing it, you will get more ODA in the end as you will have killed more troops.

Wrong, for example if an active player stacks, your nukes get killed and don't get much ODA, if an active player dodges, and tries to snipe, but fails, you also get no OD. It is just as easy to gain ODA from inactives who still have their troops at home then active players.

DeletedUser37628

DeletedUser

Umm... warham... can you read? Just curious.

Yes I can, but can you read entire posts, instead of just the first sentence?

Mr Lanky said:

This is the point I was arguing. He says it's easier to get ODA per nuke on inactives, but in the end attacking active players will get you more ODA then inactive. I just said no thats not true, even in the end you can gain as much ODA attacking inactives as when attacking actives, without the but. Read the entire post next time.

Edit: I saw a t after the can in the second post, did misread that yes sorry. Mistakes can be made, edited it out thank you for telling me in time ;)

DeletedUser37628

Yet, you still felt the need to delete part of your post :icon_rolleyes:

Regardless, Mr Lanky was saying that the oda gained from attacking a single player is higher when that player is active, because they produce troops, whereas my initial comment was in reference to the oda gained over time from attacking multiple players.

DeletedUser

The point remains Keegi might be proud-arrogance is an entirely different level than just bragging on the externals for teh lulz- but he is still a great player.

Wrong, for example if an active player stacks, your nukes get killed and don't get much ODA, if an active player dodges, and tries to snipe, but fails, you also get no OD. It is just as easy to gain ODA from inactives who still have their troops at home then active players.

Easy to get ODA from inactives? Yes. Each inactive village you clear (and you would only clear for yourself) is 20k troops, at max, costing you 1-2 nukes in the process.

None of that removes the fact that he wouldn't have such a high ODA from just clearing inactives, which rarely actually have a full farm.

Anyway I think he's accomplished his purpose, which was to troll these forums a little, and give his e-peen a little stroke, which seeing all these comments he has done pretty well.

DeletedUser

Yet, you still felt the need to delete part of your post :icon_rolleyes:

Regardless, Mr Lanky was saying that the oda gained from attacking a single player is higher when that player is active, because they produce troops, whereas my initial comment was in reference to the oda gained over time from attacking multiple players.

I felt the need to delete that part of my post, because, as like I stated before, I was tired and I made a mistake. It's still in your post anyways so if anyone wants to see it, there it is. Don't make a big deal of it.

Yes, but you don't usually find active players with nukes in their homes either. But active players on the other hand usually stack/dodge aswell, and you barely get any ODA from that. Not saying you can't get ODA from actives, because like you said they do build troops. But those troops just aren't as easy to kill as inactives, that was my point.

And I never said anything about KeegiKolmas, I was just keeping it hypothetically. He sure might be a great player I don't know that. You're not going to hear me say that he's a noob, I have never even played against him.

DeletedUser

Meh I disagree with this thread to be honest. I saw it as pointless and a recipe for trouble and negative attention, which it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.