Real issue of w54

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well you just come off as an arrogant asshole. Its not meant as an insult just as information of how you seem to everyone else. And might give TBD a bad name

DeletedUser

Maybe you should. Respect may seem like nothing to you but other people value it quite highly, both given respect and received respect.

DeletedUser93357

Well you just come off as an arrogant asshole. Its not meant as an insult just as information of how you seem to everyone else. And might give TBD a bad name

He comes from the same league as Allos?, Aetost, Astronomy...they like to piss ppl off my being arrogant and big headed. It turns sour on them far too often (in W50, he deleted, W53 he deleted) see a pattern :lol:

Barb nobler...ha, o my...its that stupid insult (i can't think of anything better to say or any come back, so il just go with that standard reply)

And i am far from jealous...just pointing out that things are on your side and you come to the forums bragging about it...sad in my opinion.

Last reply on this topic, personally think it shud be closed...is not going to provide a great debate just a flame fest :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe you should. Respect may seem like nothing to you but other people value it quite highly, both given respect and received respect.

I like you already, if only all players in TBD had the same kind of respect for others they would be better for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I vote it be closed. Don't feed the trolls any more flame threads

DeletedUser

He comes from the same league as Allos?, Aetost, Astronomy...they like to piss ppl off my being arrogant and big headed. It turns sour on them far too often (in W50, he deleted, W53 he deleted) see a pattern

arent allos? and astronomy the same person? :lol:
either way,i believe allos? internalled his way to the top?

DeletedUser93357

arent allos? and astronomy the same person? :lol:
either way,i believe allos? internalled his way to the top?

Yes allos?, Aetost and Astronomy all are the same person.

Keegi was his mate until W53...when they fell out. What i was saying was, they are made from the same material...they never admit to being wrong and are arrogant and end up being hated.

I did not say Keegi internalled his way to the top BUT he has had alot of easy caps (internals, inactives)

DeletedUser

As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 hibakusha [TBD] 7,54 Mio.
2 Newbie-Bob [TBD] 4,74 Mio.
3 Milonium001 [PATRYN] 4,17 Mio.

actually i think this rating speaks for it self ... even thou he is not ranked number one here he still is number two ranking for attacker ..you dont get that ranking by nobling inhouse or barbs

and i dont really understand the motive for announcing his ranking on the fourm apart from the fact to piss some of you off ( pnp ) looks like it has worked .. pnp at its best i would say

ps...this isnt a start the convo on my account ranking either just giving newbie some congrats where others may not have looked

DeletedUser93357

Hes had plenty of congrats in the other thread...dream team. It was not about PnP it was about his EGO...massaging it.

You can again ODA from clearing out villages (inactive) from Offence and Defence...you know that!

If people come across in a set way, it is bad for the player and the tribe (Keegi can assure you of this from players/dukes he has played with) If he wants to fight fire with fire, someone will get burnt and if he annoys more ppl than he thinks...no matter how big he is, it wont help)

At no point did i ever say he was not a gd player, what i agreed was that he has had a fair few internals. For him to totally ignore this when the stats are clear for themselves just makes him seem even more arrogant.

Tribes/players who piss off the whole world never get far (so for PnP purposes....this has and will always FAIL)

KeegiKolmas

Hes had plenty of congrats in the other thread...dream team. It was not about PnP it was about his EGO...massaging it.

You can again ODA from clearing out villages (inactive) from Offence and Defence...you know that!

If people come across in a set way, it is bad for the player and the tribe (Keegi can assure you of this from players/dukes he has played with) If he wants to fight fire with fire, someone will get burnt and if he annoys more ppl than he thinks...no matter how big he is, it wont help)

At no point did i ever say he was not a gd player, what i agreed was that he has had a fair few internals. For him to totally ignore this when the stats are clear for themselves just makes him seem even more arrogant.

Tribes/players who piss off the whole world never get far (so for PnP purposes....this has and will always FAIL)

So, in your little mind, im arrogant , who do not know how to play TW, all i nkow, is how to piss people off and internal my way to top?

I say your little mind is fail lol

HeftySmurf

How about you all stop posting now because i see enough in the thread to ban 3 of you, and i like actually reading posts on the W54 forums, so i advise you edit out any swear words now, before Cracker shits on you all.

DeletedUser96513

+ 1

Steve, even I dont agree with such threads, and yes if he really had to show off, then he should have but with better conquer stats to back his quality.

besides, TBD people, you know how much I <3 you, but this thread was a useless thread and should be locked.

-Arrow

DeletedUser94846

you mean your backstabbing allies you mean? so your saying punch wont last, correct? :)
they Are the most hated tribe on this world, everyone can agree on it

DeletedUser

you mean your backstabbing allies you mean? so your saying punch wont last, correct? :)

kane,are you thick or something?
he's talking about newbie-bob:lol:

also,you must be one of the most hated players i think.

DeletedUser93357

So, in your little mind, im arrogant, who do not know how to play TW, all i nkow, is how to piss people off and internal my way to top?

I say your little mind is fail lol

Yes this is what i said....your so deluded

What? Dude, what are you smoking!

PLEASE LOCK Cracker

Status
Not open for further replies.