Real Life Achievements.

• Thread starter Agent Incognito
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This has absolutely nothing to do with TW. But I figure... all my r/l friends are sick of hearing about school, and you people have no choice but to pay attention to me, so you're my new audience!

Actually I just thought this was a cute idea for a thread. And hell with it, if you don't like it, I'll just move it to w29. :icon_razz:

Anywho, instead of bragging about TW stuff, I thought I'd make a thread for any r/l accomplishments anyone's made of late. :icon_biggrin:

I will start.

All my year 11s and 12s turned up to the English exams.

-wipes tear-

So happy.
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol. i just played hard ball with people woh owe me money :D

DeletedUser

Academic Award - Silver 2008, 2009, Gold 2006, 2007. Music Awards 2006, 2007 and Gold Music Award 2008.

As you can see, life goes downhill once TW arrives for a full year -.-

Those are more long term achievements IRL. Short term, nothing much, aside from completing 8 pieces of assesment next week >_<

@AI -> They've seen that by attending, they've at least given themselves a chance at WA's version of an OP score below 22 (22 - 25 is basically a giant fail).

DeletedUser

That doesn't count as a r/l achievement, you know. >P

DeletedUser

-squints eye-

Are you suggesting my students suck?

No, I'm just saying, attending an exam is their first step to passing :D

And even if they did fail, I'm very sure that it is not because of your exquisite, enthralling and high-standard teaching, correct?

darkaniken2

I didn't fail any classes this year! Does that count? :)

DeletedUser

Lulz.

Maybe getting one can be yer achievement for June?

DeletedUser

What is this strange new world you keep revering to?

Is there something other than tw?

DeletedUser

I didn't fail any classes this year! Does that count? :)

I havn't failed a class in many many years.

I do fail pieces of assesment here and there, the last assesment piece I failed was English Enrichment, which is like Year 11 English so its harder n stuff, so even if you failed there it would still be a pass in normal English :D

Aside from that, I've only failed 1 Science assesment. Our teacher was stupid that year and couldn't teach.

DeletedUser

I went on to this new server about 9 months ago.

It was quite sunny, warm and involved moving your whole body. Kind of like the Wii, but it actually involves leaving rooms.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I tried it, but when someone annoyed me I couldn't send 100s of nukes at them...that was a bit frustrating, but other than that it was a lot of fun!