Real-Life Picture thread.

DeletedUser

Thought It might be intresting to know who we are playing TW with. In other stuff I played it sometimes really helped the community to get better, and more positive towards eacother. Always helps when people realise there is a real person behind the nick eh.

Plz don't spam, plz don't laugh at eachother, and try to post as less bullshit pictures as possible or they will just close this thread. For the rest discuss everything you want I guess, just don't spam and try to post a picture now and then. THx

I'll start with some of mine i guess -->

A recent one:
george1zu4.jpg

Bit longer ago:
lolkb4.jpg

y1p0ob0u385ixbnsstxbnyusj9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is me with glasses.

myphone062.jpg

this is me without.

myphone052.jpg

yeah sorry they are not that interesting, and since i hate my picture being taken i always look high, or drunk, or somethink like that.

DeletedUser

ehh sorry they are also big, i have not worked out how to change that.

DeletedUser

yeah sorry they are not that interesting, and since i hate my picture being taken i always look high, or drunk, or somethink like that.

Hehe nothing boring about it.

I have the same problem, I dodge alot of pictures if I can, and usually he only pictures I have of myself are when I kinda wasted in a bar or at festivals ^^.

Better without glasses :), but I just don't like glasses, I have to wear them myself, but I wear my lenses as much as possible ^^, unfortunatly I sometimes can't stand them very well so then I have to wear glasses :). Can't wait to get my eyes lazered ^^.

DeletedUser

Just received from more from this week and last weekend, and yep kinda drunk again i suppose :p.
Just a few more to get this topic started, after that It's up to other people , or I'll just end up spamming my own pics in here :).

dsc02417je2.jpg

dsc02418js5.jpg

dsc02506xc8.jpg

DeletedUser

Rhand, who's your lady friend?:icon_redface:

The first one is Saar, the second Suzanne, great girls ^^. Don't seem to have much pictures alone. Always in a bar with someone next to me ^^. Don't have most on my pc now though :(, had to format recently.

Ashmodai

Gotta be said, the girl in the 5th picture looks absolutely hammered. :lol:

DeletedUser

Rofl ashmodai, I see that:lol:

Methinks she's actually sleeping with her eyes open, completely KO'd.:icon_cool:

Linksin

My niece and I, shes about a month or so old in that picture. Always looks like shes uncomfortable but i assure you she squirmed into that position hehe.

82862459cc2.jpg

DeletedUser

My niece and I, shes about a month or so old in that picture. Always looks like shes uncomfortable but i assure you she squirmed into that position hehe.

Hehe you look about the same as me when i used to hold my little cousin, very afraid to hurt him ^^. Babies are just so tiny, I hardly dare holding them, because I sometimes am a bit clumsy ^^