Real-Life Picture thread.

DeletedUser

Bugger!... looks like I'm the oldest one here :(

img006.jpg

Me and Frankie (was c.barker64) at a fancy dress do

DeletedUser

well may as well post more of me. instead of being drunk, i'm getting drunk.

BEERRR-1.jpg

DeletedUser

ok here is a picture of me in casual cloths. look a t-shirt, hoody, and headphones. yep no shirt or tux this time.

casual.jpg

DeletedUser

Ice bombs are fun. And so are Vinegar and Baking Soda bombs.

I've done a few myself. I even have videos on them if you would like to see them.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

At the Begining. I did...
But Now I dont.
Because I Know everything about my enemies...lol

DeletedUser

15hblmd.jpg

14kgs4x.jpg

and before anyone calls junior small understand this dog has a chest that mesures 24 inches from shoulder to shoulder...i am not a small guy. 6 ft 290 38 inch shoulders.

hers a good shot of him.

rc55x5.jpg

DeletedUser

15hblmd.jpg

14kgs4x.jpg

and before anyone calls junior small understand this dog has a chest that mesures 24 inches from shoulder to shoulder...i am not a small guy. 6 ft 290 38 inch shoulders.

hers a good shot of him.

rc55x5.jpg

not how i imagined you shrek. anyway i think i could beat you in an arm wrestle. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well I don't know pwnd, why do you think that is?

It was a Joke matey... Don't have to go Get a Brand New Avatar. Signuature. And COA. Just cuz Little Ol' Me....

I like the Change tho...

DeletedUser

not how i imagined you shrek. anyway i think i could beat you in an arm wrestle. :icon_cool:

right now anyone could beat me in an arm wrestle LOL so what di you think i lookked like some short skinny nerd? thats not who i am i am 6 ft 290 and bred and pitbulls....strange huh?

DeletedUser

It was a Joke matey... Don't have to go Get a Brand New Avatar. Signuature. And COA. Just cuz Little Ol' Me....

I like the Change tho...
Don't flatter yourself, you had no influence with the change.

DeletedUser

right now anyone could beat me in an arm wrestle LOL so what di you think i lookked like some short skinny nerd? thats not who i am i am 6 ft 290 and bred and pitbulls....strange huh?

haha well yes kind of. also yes i like you dog.

DeletedUser

very nice shrekk its detailed and good overall 1 suggestion perhaps make a video of the dogs in a field playing with each other and listening to the trainer.