Real Sig Competetion + Prize(s)

• Thread starter DeletedUser63403
  • Start date

DeletedUser61629

My Entry: Here is the stock (http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2007/04/11/11_graffiti_lg.jpg)

GriffitiCrazy.jpg

Rocker you have to admit I have gotten alot better from when I first started

http://www.mosk.pl/

Nice work ddog.

Kash2Smash

soz my entry may not be good, made it after 2-3 months (as most of you havent seen me active :p)

anyway, here it is, my first attempt on abstract (WITHOUT FOLLOWING A TUT :O)

Rocker.png

DeletedUser63403

i just mean the stylize/pixelate/distort filters rarely enhance a piece...i would say, stay away from them.

Kash2Smash

oh, lol they are like my only source of enhancement on my bloody 9 year comp :p

Kash2Smash

wow. Man i really wanna win this one and see how you made that tag :p

DeletedUser

jjxjzk.png

What everyone think of this?

I know its a bit blank i spent to much time on the back round.

DeletedUser

I find filters a bit underestimated. Mainly because of fact that people often tend to slap a few dozen of them them over the whole piece effectively ruining it.

I used glowing edges, high pass and some king of glow for the base my Neon Tiger(link). A whole bunch of adjustments and heaps of manual labor was necessary to make the result acceptable, of course.

ddog456

I agree I try not to use much of those either, My newest improvements are

I finally learned to flow better :icon_cool: Yay
I learned to use the pen tool to make glowing lines
I learned to use c4ds to make my tags look better

And I learned to never doubt Rocker or Nigh Terror's advice :lol:

I have truthfully went through alot of you guy's tags to see what should be done on certain pics and it really has helped me alot I just need to read more tuts and try out more things.

DeletedUser22924

I agree I try not to use much of those either, My newest improvements are

I finally learned to flow better :icon_cool: Yay
I learned to use the pen tool to make glowing lines
I learned to use c4ds to make my tags look better

And I learned to never doubt Rocker or Nigh Terror's advice :lol:

I have truthfully went through alot of you guy's tags to see what should be done on certain pics and it really has helped me alot I just need to read more tuts and try out more things.

lol, i leanred how to make glowing lines along time ago, but im still a newbie at the sig stuff =P

Kash2Smash

well, the filters are pretty useful, especially when you are still in a learning process. it does enhance the qualitty of your work and makes it look way better :p
yes there are people and i am pretty sure that even i sometimes use them in-correctly which does ruin the original piece but overall, they are pretty darn good at improvising your work.

Kash2Smash

lol, i leanred how to make glowing lines along time ago, but im still a newbie at the sig stuff =P

you are mac? thats what it says on your sig. i am kash2smash, w30, CBTF, remem?

anyway, on topic, pentool is by far the hardest tool i find, no matter how much i try, it just hard to use them properly:icon_rolleyes: