Real Sig Competetion + Prize(s)

• Thread starter DeletedUser63403
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The only ones I use commonly are gaussian blur, smart sharpen/unsharp mask and uh, I think that's it. Maybe liquify and other blurs if I'm doing photo correction/manip.

Read tutorials :3

Id like to see you make a sig :)

DeletedUser63403

And I learned to never doubt Rocker or Nigh Terror's advice :lol:
Only a few people take my advice.....helps them those who do. Others think of themselves as too creative to listen to someone as arrogant as me.

I have truthfully went through alot of you guy's tags to see what should be done on certain pics and it really has helped me alot I just need to read more tuts and try out more things.
I go through a whole lot of artworks when i am starting out on a new work piece..... always help to inspire. You're on the right track.

DeletedUser

Hmm i was just saying like he dosen't have a sig and is making fun of others who did there best to make a sig...

DeletedUser22924

you are mac? thats what it says on your sig. i am kash2smash, w30, CBTF, remem?

anyway, on topic, pentool is by far the hardest tool i find, no matter how much i try, it just hard to use them properly:icon_rolleyes:

well, i am Co-playing mac, and well i did stay in CBTF a long time ago, but i never saw you there =S

anyways, pentool, it quite nifty, especially when i make technological sigs, which look quite nice, even though the sig is quite simple.

Only a few people take my advice.....helps them those who do. Others think of themselves as too creative to listen to someone as arrogant as me.

I go through a whole lot of artworks when i am starting out on a new work piece..... always help to inspire. You're on the right track.

funny, before i make any sigs, i go to deviantart, and start looking at the artwork, looking for something to give me an inspiration and a stock to work =P

i don't use renders much anymore, i look for a stock i like, and that would suite the sig im making, and make it real nice:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

ddog456

Thanks.

And yeah I just lack inspiration so I look at others to inspire me but I never copy other artwork.

Kash2Smash

well, i am Co-playing mac, and well i did stay in CBTF a long time ago, but i never saw you there =S

anyways, pentool, it quite nifty, especially when i make technological sigs, which look quite nice, even though the sig is quite simple.

hmmm, i guess you are mistaken my friend :p i was with Mountain Maniac since the day 1 of IR|F, he quit, and then i merge IR|F into CBTF, and i become one of the dukes until i quit.. so yeah..

yeah bout pentool is true, i just wish i could use them properly but its just so damn hard,